Register
Unsung Forum »
You ain't no punk, you punk!

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Zos
389 posts

You ain't no punk, you punk!
Apr 16, 2003, 21:35
Has anyone seen File Under Sacred Music yet? Seriously considering making the pilgrimmage to Sheffield to witness it...
braindonor
braindonor
184 posts

Wanna talk about the real junk!
Apr 17, 2003, 02:45
What's this then?

I am an avid Cramps fan and I dunno what you're talking about.

Please enlighten me.
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Re: You ain't no punk, you punk!
Apr 17, 2003, 14:05
oooooh, hadn't seen about that! how embarassing! well i know what i'm doing with my bank holiday weekend then. hurrah, and indeed huza!

omg how groovy - gotta spare room if you need it zos, just for passing on the info!
Zos
389 posts

Re: Wanna talk about the real junk!
Apr 17, 2003, 18:45
Essentially it's a remake of their Napa Mental Institute performance. I'm sure it's very arty... I don't know about art, but I know what I like. See http://www.fileundersacredmusic.com/
Telepathine
371 posts

Apr 19, 2003, 21:21
In a similar vein, a theatre group 'performed' Robert Calverts' Capatin Locheed And The Starfighters' in Coventry in Feb'...didn't find out till after the fact, so don't know if it was any good (I'd have gone if I'd known though).

Have fun at the Cramps ting, i can't make it myself. T

Though am going to see Wire next weekend, apparently they are playing all of Pink Flag in it's entirety (Huzzar!!! it's one of my alltime fav' records....guess whats gonna be on 24 hours a day next week??)
And speaking of Wire...the mag has Lux And Ivy doing the jukebox thingy, have a butchers if your in WH Smiths, it's kinda funny, and they look like the debauched hoary old rock'n' rollers they are, fantastic).
Oh, and there's a new Cramps album out...not heard it yet though, so can't comment.
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Apr 22, 2003, 12:48
is it out already? lordy aint seen it at all yet....and they're meant to be touring again in the autumn...
Unsung Forum Index