What's yer band all about?
-5-
stray
stray
2057 posts

Re: Yo Stray
Apr 13, 2003, 22:53
ooh eck. Big question. Send us an email to
[email protected] and I'll send you back a load of wibble ;)

Here is not the place for self promotion. (did yer hear that charlie ;P)
stray
stray
2057 posts

Re: Yo Stray
Apr 13, 2003, 23:25
And its not what it used to be about, but neither are we.
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

YawN*
Apr 14, 2003, 00:12
weLL i WAS NEVER 1 FER doing what I was told ! It makes fer an interesting life not doing what you r told. Anyway I thought u were supposed to be promoting me? (Only Joking don't bite!)
I'LL FETCH ME GOAt*
stray
stray
2057 posts

Re: YawN*
Apr 14, 2003, 00:28
No money. And well.. many things have changed, And well, I cant do for you at all anymore, I don't think. Your thing about 'bands' and the comments about the perfect recording deal kinda put me off. I seriously disagree with where your heads at. You know where mine is, I hope. Sorry. Should have mentioned it all b4. Me bad.
stray
stray
2057 posts

Re: YawN*
Apr 14, 2003, 00:35
Sorry. Please ignore me. I've changed, a lot. Everything is different now. Shouldnt have posted that, will email you.
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

don't bite i was kidding! Joke!
Apr 14, 2003, 10:32
Listen ere dood I was being ironic about the three album thing cus I know it will never happen (would be a kewl ting if it did mind this much I would admit!) but really who cares e'h?

Dood I really don't give a s**t about the philosophy of how to bring the music industry to its knees I aint got time fer all the politics and axe grinding involved!(life is to sort fer being angry all the time.)

I just want to put some records out its all very simple dood I was only messin about man.
Didn't mean to rock yer boat !...no really .
Chill WinstOn.
Yali*
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

bollocks!
Apr 14, 2003, 11:39
U seriously pissed me off with that e-mail u sent me! ur out of order man! Back off!
Charlie*
Unsung Forum Index