U-Know! Forum »
Prezza, yet again.

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Prezza, yet again.
Mar 20, 2003, 13:40
Tomorrow he's introducing a bill to impose a pay settlement on the Fire Service.

But, hey, oil prices have rallied. Stock markets are changing direction. And, the sun's out.
RiotGibbon
1527 posts

Re: Prezza, yet again.
Mar 20, 2003, 14:31
splendid lunchtime in Slough high street ... gave out hundreds of leaflets, people were queuing up for them ...

could be interesting outside Slough Town Hall tonight 6pm, if you can make it ...

RG
RiotGibbon
1527 posts

Mar 20, 2003, 14:44
just had word that hundreds of schoolkids have occupied the area in front of Slough town hall
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Mar 20, 2003, 14:49
Roads closed around Dublin too, some by students. Superb.

300+ gathered at the Dail this afternoon with the usual chants and talks from some TDs who actually want to represent their people.

The biggy is tonight at the US Embassy in Ballsbridge. 6pm. Be there or be at another demo !!
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Mar 20, 2003, 15:03
u seen this4w?
"An anti-war protestor has thrown paint over Fianna Fail Senator Terry Leyden outside Leinster House in Dublin.

The incident happened at lunchtime as the former government minister from Roscommon was entering the Dail.

No one was arrested and Mr Leyden has apparently decided not to press charges. "
from http://breaking.examiner.ie/2003/03/20/story92419.html
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Mar 20, 2003, 15:06
Edinburgh even more gridlocked than usual. I'm limbering up for George Sq, Glasgow later.
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Mar 20, 2003, 15:27
I was standing about 10m away from it. She burst through the Gardai lines and threw it over him.

Quite splendid! It made late back for work I was laughing so much :-)
U-Know! Forum Index