Register
U-Know! Forum »
strange fruit

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
YerArseInParsley
365 posts

strange fruit
Feb 16, 2003, 00:42
British police forces are investing in odor weapons that are to to repel and control crowds of people, according to Mark Thomas, Weapons Inspector.
We can respond to that. Its easy to buy or make stink bombs but if you have access to it I'd recommend durian. Its an Indonesian fruit you can get in London and Holland, and it stinks to high heaven (although very tasty). No policeman would arrest you if they could avoid it as the smell is strong and repellent to most people and they couldn't make you dump it, but you'd need to keep it wrapped heavily in plastic wrap until you were arrested. When thrown it could be used like tear gas to clear police lines, although you'd be better cutting the thick spikes from the durian before the police call it an offensive weapon.
Pete G
Pete G
3506 posts

Re: strange fruit
Feb 16, 2003, 02:01
Wasn't that the name of the band in
'Still Crazy' ?
PeteG
http://www.stillcrazy.com/
pebblesfromheaven
pebblesfromheaven
853 posts

Re: strange veg
Feb 16, 2003, 13:16
You threw out a tupperware container?

Thatchdishpickable

.o0O0o.
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7718 posts

Feb 17, 2003, 14:07
Actually, a tupperware box with that stench in it would have been a brilliant thing to leave for the cachers to find.
Joanna
Joanna
658 posts

Feb 17, 2003, 16:03
should have left the soup :)
I left a tupperware lunchbox under my bed al summer holiday when I was a kid. In september the lid was bulging, the insides looked black. We didn't open it, we threw it down the end of the garden and it exploded with a bang and a smell that had us retching and running inside the house. Further proof of the destructive capabilities of tupperware and dead food...
pebblesfromheaven
pebblesfromheaven
853 posts

Re: strange cake
Feb 17, 2003, 23:35
Lol... I still remember finding a previously-hidden-and-forgot-about christmas cake in a tin which had gone all mouldy and we opened the lid and it dripped down my mates tshirt ugh!!!!

.o0O0o.
U-Know! Forum Index