Register
U-Know! Forum »
Trish

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
YerArseInParsley
365 posts

Trish
Jan 31, 2003, 01:29
Ma darling. I know we don't agree eye to eye over every political issue, but surely me dear you wil be protesting the USuk Iraqi oil grab ? Show me a sign.
Trish
Trish
285 posts

Re: Trish
Jan 31, 2003, 11:13
hiya there YerArse... what sort of a sign do you want?

yes.

t
xx
YerArseInParsley
365 posts

Re: Trish
Jan 31, 2003, 20:58
Ma darling. I'm fallin again.
YerArseInParsley
365 posts

Almost alive
Mar 23, 2007, 22:31
Hey kid,

Just a 'still alive' message. Stopped reading here after Copies hibjab hiphopcrasy, hope he got over that but I haven't played him since. I got breast cancer and survived, but never ever go for a 'needle test' - death is less painful. I was brave enough to not stop smoking.
I got kidnapped by fascists and talked my way out of it last week but it just served to underline a boring life. Like Elizabeth predicted I have led an 'unusal life' to put it kindly but like her other fake predictions I never got to marry you.

You were the first gal I knew who shaved her legs and I was old even then, young enough the first meeting that you wouldn't have needed to. Maybe see you in the old folks home in 30 years ? I'll have some stories saved up and will be expecting some in return...

Oh, I can now paint and draw now, email a photo to any of my old addresses, any photo would be cool.

Here is something to make you greet:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=640329739153932134&q=I+Know+I%27m+Not+Alone

all nice things,

dwp
Trish
Trish
285 posts

Re: Almost alive
Mar 27, 2007, 07:20
blimey, hi!

Think you'd best click on my name and email me as I tried to email your hotmail address but ti bounced, and I cant remember any others!!!
t
xxx
U-Know! Forum Index