Topic View: Flat | Threaded
LeeHarveyIsInnocent
47 posts

Edited Mar 08, 2024, 00:02
Re: George Galloway
Mar 08, 2024, 00:00
phallus dei wrote:
LeeHarveyIsInnocent wrote:
Galloway was a lockdown and vaccine pusher. He wanted a "China style" tyrannical response, sealed doors, starvation and all. Surprise, surprise!
You'd almost be forgiven for thinking he was on the CCP payroll. Say it ain't so Gorgeous George!

It's unfortunate Galloway got deluded by the Covid hysteria, but then again, so did most people, at least at first. I hope he's no longer pushing the vax now.

Today I'm more concerned about avoiding WWIII than in arguing about who got it right or wrong with Covid.

I like Galloway because of his classic leftist stance - pro-working class and anti-imperialist. Hopefully his election will kickstart a much-needed leftist revival, in Britain and elsewhere.

Never forget, never forgive. These people (including the Nigel Swift's & Vibyk John's of the World) wanted to deny me liberty for all time because I refused to get vaccinated, and therefore couldn't get a vaccine ID card. This nearly happened. F**k them. Forever.

I'd also like to avoid WWIII, that's why we should keep our beaks out of Ukraine and the Middle East. The USA/UK are currently looking for an excuse to go to War with Iran. Iraq went sooo well, so obviously this would be a triumph. Dividends and bonuses all round for the Globalist War Shitehawks!

U-Know! Forum Index