The White Helmets

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Re: The White Helmets
Jun 20, 2017, 22:20
thesweetcheat wrote:
Don't forget the pinpoint accuracy of the drone strikes means that only IS fighters are killed, never any civilians. I know this because our resident US military expert told us so. Along with some rather more colourful stuff about the exact nature of the "civilians" who have been killed.

Having served in and around the US Military thru-out the 1980's would make me something of a "military expert"....certainly in the present company.
I completely stand by what i said too, regarding the current accuracy of weapons systems as they exist today....
I believe i mentioned about GOOGLE EARTH being able to see your car in your driveway....i can readily tell you that military satellite intel far exceeds that in 'Clarity of Signal', particularly in the arid regions of the earth..
Not much gets by that is not seen. Coupled with the accuracy of GPS sat/nav coordinates, its mostly a very sure thing where things will 'end-up'..
Believe it.
It really is quite simple, all the "civilians" that you claim to care about would almost never come to harm were it not for the fact that very nasty enemy combatants cloak themselves within their midst in the cowardly fashion that they are accustomed to...
It's only 'THEM' that the coalition forces are concerned about.
Perhaps the inscrutable forces in this world should try to pick their fights out in the open...instead of randomly driving trucks into mobs of 'infidels', or gunning down concert goers, or randomly stabbing folks out for the evening with their loved ones, or going into market places wearing explosive vests, or killing people at footraces with pressure cooker bombs, or flying planes into massively populated cities, or killing young girls in their schoolyards, or obliterating ancient cultural monuments, Or beheading journalists who seek to 'understand' 'THEM'...or launching un-guided cheaply made rockets into nearby border towns, or hold their own people to ransom to the tune of millions of refugees and millions more displaced in their own homelands because being a Despotic dictator is too good a thing to give up....

All the while supported by the FAR LEFT and Marxist cheer leading squads.
You know, the same ones who also cheer-lead the brutal slaughter of {i believe the running count now is in the area of 10,000} the poorest of a nation in order to ERADICATE the 'drug problem'...

I'm not getting it...is all that what i should be 'getting behind'...
Because all in all, that's the message i've certainly been getting from the 'higher' 'informed' hive mind collective for quite some time now...
I just can't seem to stick to the narrative, can i..??

Anyhow, when the Blowing Them Selves Up Mother Fuckers stop retreating into "Civilian midst's" perhaps the poor "Civilians" you claim to care so much for will cease to be so much collateral damage....
Really, as far as i'm concerned, that's wholly up to the wolves in sheep's clothing.
Simple as can be...pick your fight out in the open....
I don't expect that to happen...it's not in a cowards nature.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 22:23
Howburn Digger wrote:
thesweetcheat wrote:
Don't forget the pinpoint accuracy of the drone strikes means that only IS fighters are killed, never any civilians. I know this because our resident US military expert told us so. Along with some rather more colourful stuff about the exact nature of the "civilians" who have been killed.

I'm not going to have to repeat Frankie Boyle's joke about being unable to find a woman's clitoris am I? Okay then... paraphrase... he was at a wedding in Islamabad with her when the US hit it with a drone strike, he knew her clitoris was somewhere in the rubble, but he just couldn't find it.

This is exactly the type of insufferable shit that causes threads to be locked....
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 22:28
Yeah...
But this thread is about the white helmets...
YOU as usual, have transmogrified it into your own grotesque agenda filled cess-pool.

Why is that you don't start your own threads that express your utter contempt and obvious hatred of the 'Western World'{Particularly the U.S.A. certainly}....
It's getting old hat your clogging every artery with congealed fat.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 22:30
This is the Washington Post on US Supplied White Phosphorous use by Saudi in Yemen.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/09/19/saudi-arabia-appears-to-be-using-u-s-supplied-white-phosphorus-in-its-war-in-yemen/?utm_term=.bf03c6436f64

A New Zealand General confirms the US use of White Phosphorous in Mosul this week.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/06/15/u_s_led_forces_in_syria_and_iraq_are_using_white_phosphorus_in_the_war_on.html

Human Rights Watch report on US Forces using White Phosphorous weapons on civilians this week.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2017/06/14/iraq/syria-danger-us-white-phosphorus

New York Times report on the use of White Phosphorous weapons on civilians in Raqqa this week. The US military stipulates that the weapons are not being used against ISIS Personnel. They are being used on civilian areas (an Internet Cafe was hit phosphorising over 20 innocents to death).

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/10/world/middleeast/raqqa-syria-white-phosphorus.html

Take your pick Dhajjieboy. Not a WH in sight. They are all fleeing with the ISIS forces they are part of.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 22:39
Again...if you would like to discuss your particular set of 'concerns' simply start your own threads...
I'm sure they will generate massive interest, and won't completely de-rail other threads with non relevant conspiracy theorist rhetoric.
Please respect my request...or i promise that YOU will certainly be the reason that yet another thread will be locked.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 23:23
I've just sent this short communication to the White Helmets organization at this website:

http://www.syriacivildefense.org/ :

Dear sirs,
I urge you to read through this thread and to offer up a rebuttal to the aspersions cast your way....

http://www.headheritage.co.uk/headtohead/u_know/topic/76182/#36

I support your mission in every way.
Best regards.

I truly hope they can reply, although i do understand that they are very busy saving lives...to the tune of 90,000 or so....
Clarity of Signal
16 posts

Jun 21, 2017, 01:06
dhajjieboy wrote:
thesweetcheat wrote:

Having served in and around the US Military thru-out the 1980's would make me something of a "military expert"....certainly in the present company.
I completely stand by what i said too, regarding the current accuracy of weapons systems as they exist today....

I believe i mentioned about GOOGLE EARTH being able to see your car in your driveway....i can readily tell you that military satellite intel far exceeds that in 'Clarity of Signal', particularly in the arid regions of the earth..
Not much gets by that is not seen. Coupled with the accuracy of GPS sat/nav coordinates, its mostly a very sure thing where things will 'end-up'..
Believe it.

Yet ISIS continues to get a free pass.......get a dose of Robert Fisk in the Independent UK today.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/syria-isis-usa-trump-kurds-keen-to-destroy-assad-a7799086.html

The US seems keener to strike at Syria's Assad than it does to destroy Isis
It is instructive that the West now expresses more outrage at the use of gas – it blames the Assad regime for this, of course – than at the continued cruelty of Isis

Robert Fisk Middle East Correspondent

Tuesday 20 June 2017 13:15 BST

Excerpt:

So who is fighting Isis? And who is not fighting Isis? Russia claims it has killed the terrible and self-appointed “caliph of the Islamic State”, al-Baghdadi. Russia says it is firing Cruise missiles at Isis. The Syrian army, supported by the Russians, is fighting Isis. I have witnessed this with my own eyes.

But what is America doing attacking first Assad’s air base near Homs, then the regime’s allies near Al-Tanf and now one of Assad’s fighter jets? It seems that Washington is now keener to strike at Assad – and his Iranian supporters inside Syria – than it is to destroy Isis. That would be following Saudi Arabia’s policy, and maybe that’s what the Trump regime wants to do. Certainly, the Israelis have bombed both the Syrian regime forces and Hezbollah and the Iranians – but never Isis.

More at link above....

The there is this....

Lavrov: No ISIS troops in southern Syria where US deployed multiple rocket launchers
16 Jun, 2017

https://www.rt.com/news/392567-us-himars-syria-lavrov/

The US deployment of multiple rocket launchers in southern Syria may be intended to cut off Syrian government troops from allies in Iraq, since there are no Islamic State militants in the region to target with the weapons, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said.

The comment on Friday comes after the US deployed High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS) in southern Syria, close to the border with Jordan. The powerful truck-mounted launchers arrived from Jordan to the city of At Tanf this week. The city serves as a base for militia forces trained by US instructors.

Russian MoD confirms US multiple rocket launchers in Syria, fears may target govt troops. Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov said the presence of the launchers near At Tanf cannot be justified by a need to fight Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS\ISIL) terrorists.

“According to our data, there are no ISIL troops remaining in the area. Placing there such powerful weapons, which are not suited well to fight ISIL in the first place, is considered by some experts in Russia and other nations as an attempt to create an additional military force, which would prevent the creation of stable channels between government and pro-government forces in Syria and their partners in neighboring Iraq,” he said.

More at link above....

Even US veteran representatives in Congress are speaking out....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg4EwgKbe1Y US Representative Tulsi Gabbard at US House Armed Services Committee Meeting: Are we targeting Al-Qaeda in Syria? 12 Jun 2017

As well as former UK government officials...

Peter Ford, the former UK Ambassador to Syria and Bahrain states that the US is intentionally misrepresenting what it is actually doing in Syria and its actions benefit ISIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxgFcynxbIk

I post all this for you so that you can clearly see that regardless of the fact that the US military and industrial space complex can see a dime from space, they are not targeting the terrorist groups they profess to be fighting. Instead it has become quite obvious that the US is simply using the ruse of fighting ISIS in order to overthrow the sovereign government of Syria. A government that is secular and resolutely protects Christians from the US/Saudi/Israeli backed Islamic jihadists in the FSA and SDF. It is not a coincidence that ISIS recently 'escaped' from US ally controlled areas with all their gear and vehicles completely intact. They were not bombed by the US airforce as they moved in large convoys across the open desert. This is not a first by the way. It has happened multiple times over the last 4 years.

Video emerges of US allowing ISIS fighters to escape safely in Syria

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-13/video-emerges-us-allowing-isis-fighters-escape-safely-syria

Video at link above.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 21, 2017, 02:12
Sorry...not interested in any links to the 'Independant'....
You already know that it's last vestiges are owned by RUSSIAN oligarch Alexander Lebedev....

Oooops!!! ....NOT....interested in rebutting your link to RT{RUSSIAN television} news either...

Not even interested in any further links of yours that will inevitably lead to Mother Russia...

You are a seriously dishonest fuck about your having no Russian {???} loyalties...
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 21, 2017, 02:18
'Commie' thought bubble...

Ghad-dem dis Dah-gee bhoy....vy von't he jus swallow Khoul-ayd....

Mebbe he need polonium.....
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Edited Jun 21, 2017, 08:21
Jun 21, 2017, 08:06
dhajjieboy wrote:
Again...if you would like to discuss your particular set of 'concerns' simply start your own threads...
I'm sure they will generate massive interest, and won't completely de-rail other threads with non relevant conspiracy theorist rhetoric.
Please respect my request...or i promise that YOU will certainly be the reason that yet another thread will be locked.

I have no conspiracist rhetoric. Your response on the 15th addition to this thread shows clearly your complete inability to look at the evidence you asked for when you started this thread. Your response was the following and is absolutely typical of your responses in similar threads. It is called an ad hominem attack. Instead of dealing with the debate and the material brought to your attention you respond like this..

dhajjieboy wrote:
What a load of shit... All your 'proofs' simply link back to your own completely biased and non-attributable site. And you have the utter temerity to call out CBS's 60 minutes....? The house that giants like Walter Cronkite built..? They at least can substantiate anything they posit...and on the very rare cases they have gotten it wrong, will publish retractions... You...i suspect, not so much. Anyone can start a blog.
Oh...nice try on the veteran status angle...me too..Honorably discharged Navy Vet... Didn't see the need to draw that out as a lame TRUMP card though.
Seriously....still laughing at YOU calling out 60 minutes on journalistic integrity...holy shit, is this poor old world fucked.

I do not have my "own completely biased and non-attributable site."

dhajjieboy wrote:
Oh...nice try on the veteran status angle...me too..Honorably discharged Navy Vet... Didn't see the need to draw that out as a lame TRUMP card though.

Do provide proof of your status as a discharged Navy Vet. I am surprised you refer to that staus as lame. You seem to show a low opinion of Vets apparently the ranks of whom include yourself.

Feel free to lock your threads when your ad hominem attacks start to look as embarrassing as that one did.

Now the WHs injecting kids in the chest after dragging them outta rubble by the leg... any Western Doctor who saw it pointed out that EVERYTHING about the footage was wrong. One little girl (the same one) was shown being "rescued" by three different people on three different sets of footage and photographs... do you understand staging? Wars are full of photos and footage of it. Explain Dhajjieboy... why would someone who is obviously not a medic do that? Why would someone chop off the child's head and then put on a white helmet and pretend to be sad and shocked for a camera?
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index