U-Know! Forum »
The White Helmets

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Re: The White Helmets
Jun 20, 2017, 14:21
Yes it is "comprehensive".....comprehensively full of RUSSIAN agenda, as anyone that isn't blind can clearly deduce by the 'suggested reading/viewing' lists...

Just as a laugh, i perused mr.clarity's 'comprehensive' attack on the SNOPES debunk of the white helmet's as terrorists accusations{originating from RUSSIA}...
ALL about character assassination of the articles author and facebook 'friends'...
Not much to merit 'civility' there i'm afraid.
I'm afraid that mr.'clarity' mistakes utter disbelief of his RUSSIAN agenda pushing for "lack of civility".
Thats OK too...what i 'lack' in civility will easily be matched in 'lackies'....
Very sad too.

AT any rate...if anyone actually watched the CBS 60 minutes segment that i posted, can anyone explain away the Huge Russian helicopters dropping the homemade canister bombs filled with dynamite and metallic shrapnel on the Syrians that are still left to resist ASSAD...?
I'm sure ole' Assad still 'loves' 'his' people.
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 15:38
Don't tell me that this isn't one hell of a jam! Red Army Choir - Kalinka
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 16:01
Sorry...but i'm gonna stick with Khachaturian, Borodin, Shostakovitch, and Rimsky Korsakov.... {especially the sonata's, chamber pieces, and orchestral tone poems..} WAaaaaaaayyyYYYY..... before the RED ARMY anthemic stuff...no thanks.
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 16:21
It worked! I knew you were a red under the bed.

(I mostly appreciate how they put old peasant folk melodies to such good use).
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Edited Jun 20, 2017, 16:25
Jun 20, 2017, 16:25
dhajjieboy wrote:
"lack of civility"

Absolutely no-one in Raqqa has ever dropped White Phosphorous on American citizens in their homes in America. America carpet bombed civilians in their homes in Raqqa with White Phosphorous.

No-one in Syria has ever dropped anything explosive on America. America has bombed civilians in Syria and attacked them, their country and their very existence through hired proxy armies of psychopathic head-choppers. And continues to do so.

No-one in Iraq has ever dropped anything explosive on America. America carpet bombed Iraq with White Phosphorous, Depleted Uranium and massive payloads of coventional bombs for no reason other than to destabilise the country, destroy its infrastructure and exploit its natural resources for the US's own benefit. Who benefits from the rebuilding contracts issued before the destruction?... oh yeah... Halliburton... Cheney got $36 Million to resign from Halliburton in advance of the Iraq War he helped organise.

Why doesn't America just be civil and buy the oil, like the rest of us? I think it is the "lack of civility" which Dhajjieboy has so rightly pointed out, which most people object to in America's Foreign Policies as played out by their Armed Forces on the ground, their drone strikes and their hired proxy armies of head-chopping psychopaths.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 16:26
Well, half Lithuanian Jew at any rate....
But the Russians fucked us all off long long ago.......
Pogroms and all that.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 16:32
That certainly reads as the rantings of a true Zealot.
Don't you and your ilk fear attracting the attentions of the CIA,FBI,NSA,Home Land security or the MI5/MI6....????

I mean seriously, you are exactly what they watch out for.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6209 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 21:22
Don't forget the pinpoint accuracy of the drone strikes means that only IS fighters are killed, never any civilians. I know this because our resident US military expert told us so. Along with some rather more colourful stuff about the exact nature of the "civilians" who have been killed.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 22:00
dhajjieboy wrote:
That certainly reads as the rantings of a true Zealot.
Don't you and your ilk fear attracting the attentions of the CIA,FBI,NSA,Home Land security or the MI5/MI6....???? I mean seriously, you are exactly what they watch out for.

Not a rant of any kind of zealot. Simply pointing out what has happened to countries who never lifted a finger against America. Don't your ilk fear that the form of civility your kind are keen to dole out is in breach of International Agreements on Torture, Civilian Bombing or use of Depleted Uranium and White Phosphorous? It wasn't me who announced it... it was the US State Department, The UK Foreign Office and Amnesty International. I'm just repeating what they state as fact. And what has been shown on TV here in Britain by the BBC, ITN and Channel Four (I don't get your CBS where I live).
Don't you think bombing civilians with White Phosphorous is exactly the kind of thing the International Court looks out for? I mean seriously, if I assaulted some innocent person, killed a dog or burned someone's car... I would expect to appear before the Law.
As you pointed out Dhajjieboy, it is the "lack of civility" which most people object to. US civility in Raqqa, Abu Ghraib or Baghdad whether dealt out by troops on the ground, Blackwater or drone strikes... it isn't very civil according to the rest of us is it?
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Jun 20, 2017, 22:04
thesweetcheat wrote:
Don't forget the pinpoint accuracy of the drone strikes means that only IS fighters are killed, never any civilians. I know this because our resident US military expert told us so. Along with some rather more colourful stuff about the exact nature of the "civilians" who have been killed.

I'm not going to have to repeat Frankie Boyle's joke about being unable to find a woman's clitoris am I? Okay then... paraphrase... he was at a wedding in Islamabad with her when the US hit it with a drone strike, he knew her clitoris was somewhere in the rubble, but he just couldn't find it.
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index