8112 posts

Tactical voting
Apr 24, 2017, 12:18
https://www.tactical2017.com/
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Re: Tactical voting
Apr 24, 2017, 14:20
Hmmm ... Labour possibly edging it, if not, Lib Dem. So not terribly helpful in my case, although it may be with regard to other constituencies.
Rhiannon
5291 posts

Apr 24, 2017, 14:40
It does depress me to have to vote tactically. I did promise myself I wouldn't do it any more. It's at the stage where I can't remember who I've voted for at all.

But the ends justify the means. Anything to get rid of them.

I liked your link to the bnp vs tory manifesto article btw.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Apr 24, 2017, 14:41
I'm assuming/hoping they'll amend recommendations such as that nearer the time so you can be sure which of the two is best. If so, it could be a very, very powerful tool.

'Course, it's not cricket, but then the Tories are shits so they're not cricket either so it's fair enough. Especially as Farron says he accepts Brexit will happen and Corbyn says he won't go into any coalition, so Remainers or progressives are left with voter self-help as their only option.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6210 posts

Apr 24, 2017, 18:53
I said the same after 2015 but the fact remains that only the LD candidate has any real chance of getting rid of our Tory.

Those "who should I vote for" online tests still have my personal views closest to Labour than any other party, with Green second and LD third.
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2555 posts

Edited Apr 24, 2017, 19:27
Apr 24, 2017, 19:26
thesweetcheat wrote:
I said the same after 2015 but the fact remains that only the LD candidate has any real chance of getting rid of our Tory.

Those "who should I vote for" online tests still have my personal views closest to Labour than any other party, with Green second and LD third.

Not very good up here :-( Labour encouraging people to vote Tory. We'll get rid of both I hope, they are the same thing.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6210 posts

Apr 24, 2017, 22:44
drewbhoy wrote:
thesweetcheat wrote:

Not very good up here :-( Labour encouraging people to vote Tory. We'll get rid of both I hope, they are the same thing.

Don't know what Scottish Labour policies are, but nationally Labour and Tory policies are very far apart now, Labour need to improve communication though.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Apr 25, 2017, 21:24
I'm very torn at the moment, the tories need to go, but I'm having trouble voting for Labour as they're just crap in Wales, always have been. They don't represent anything I believe in anymore (in Wales) just maintain the petty bickering and nastiness in party politics, which is one of numerous reasons I cancelled my membership. I tactically voted in the 2015 GE and felt dirty about it
U-Know! Forum Index