Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Russell Brand Talks Sense! Obama Vs Trump - Is Personality More Important Than Principle?

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Re: Russell Brand Talks Sense! Obama Vs Trump - Is Personality More Important Than Principle?
Jan 20, 2017, 22:43
Sorry, think he's freeloading scum, hijacking causes for his own benefit is just sick. He has no principles whatsoever and I find what he's doing sick
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Re: Russell Brand Talks Sense! Obama Vs Trump - Is Personality More Important Than Principle?
Jan 20, 2017, 22:45
Problem is all he's doing is ripping everyone else off, I've no time for him, would rather see him disappear completely up his own arsehole and allow the causes he's hijacked to flow properly and give credit to all the people who work hard for the better of others and not just an attempt to get themselves back in the spotlight.
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Jan 21, 2017, 00:38
Jan 21, 2017, 00:34
That is rubbish. Russell Brand plays in small places in Hackney now. On the odd occasion he plays The South Bank.

He don't do Hammersmith anymore. He started a vegan cafe, and gives out free cakes, sponsored by the Krishnas and does cheap gigs. Fucked off for a year.

He's probably losing money.

A real idealist! Gets on marches and stuff. Talks about and helps addicts like himself.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Jan 21, 2017, 13:49
Of course he's ripping people off, he's hijacking other people's causes and taking the credit and the popularity for it! He's a grade A Cunt!

As for losing money? He's worth millions and has enough investments which means anything he loses from doing one of his 'shows' is basically written off. It's a business for him, not a cause!
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Jan 21, 2017, 14:38
Jan 21, 2017, 14:37
Captain Starlet wrote:
Of course he's ripping people off, he's hijacking other people's causes and taking the credit and the popularity for it! He's a grade A Cunt!

As for losing money? He's worth millions and has enough investments which means anything he loses from doing one of his 'shows' is basically written off. It's a business for him, not a cause!

Really? One of the biggest addicts around at the time. He wasn't proud of it. How can you be, when addicted to heroin?

Russell Brand - 2012-04-24 - Committee on Addiction (complete)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_LHuII-jYQ
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Edited Jan 21, 2017, 15:44
Jan 21, 2017, 15:39
What the hell are you talking about, no one's talking about heroin and I personally don't care! This is very clearly about his so-called campaigning over the past year or so! I have been very clear about that!

EDIT: https://www.opendemocracy.net/ourkingdom/alastair-sloan/russell-brand-is-no-che-guevara
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Jan 21, 2017, 16:11
Jan 21, 2017, 16:06
Russell Brand took loads of heroin. Loads. Ask him. He'll say so. So he's qualified to talk about it. He's clean now. A couple of years ago when I stopped drinking, I was in therapy with junkies. Fucking horrorstories, you would not believe.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Edited Jan 21, 2017, 16:20
Jan 21, 2017, 16:19
Yeah, here's the thing, no one here is talking about that and quite honestly I couldn't give a shit about his addictions, I've been through plenty of my own and speak very openly about them as well, I just don't charge people £10 for the privilege

EDIT: Furthermore this has absolutely nothing to do with anything!
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index