U-Know! Forum »
Istanbul attack claimed by "IS"

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Istanbul attack claimed by "IS"
Jan 02, 2017, 13:04
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/is-claims-new-years-attack-on-istanbul-nightclub/ar-BBxLOI0?li=BBnb7Kz

Well....
Looks like the 'Islamic State' organization is at it again....
And what a busy year they've had too...
Since I've been told so many times here on this site that ISIS is a fabrication of the US government, i suppose i should apologize on behalf of my country.

NOT.

These mother-fuckers have got-to-go.
Or, on the other hand, do nothing and carry on....

PS:
Who is currently the voice of the Islamic world calling for a stand-down?
Dhajjie walks off scratching his ass.....
phallus dei
583 posts

Re: Istanbul attack claimed by "IS"
Jan 02, 2017, 13:51
dhajjieboy wrote:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/is-claims-new-years-attack-on-istanbul-nightclub/ar-BBxLOI0?li=BBnb7Kz

Who is currently the voice of the Islamic world calling for a stand-down?
Dhajjie walks off scratching his ass.....

Assad, Iran, Iraq, and Hezbollah have all been extremely vocal about the need to combat Isis. Gaddafi tried to warn us, too, but we killed him and destroyed his country.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jan 02, 2017, 21:20
B-O-R-I-N-G!

No change is there? FOOL!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jan 02, 2017, 21:27
I'm not sorry for anything I said about you. Scum like you are better dead as far as I'm concerned.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Edited Jan 02, 2017, 21:47
Jan 02, 2017, 21:33
Go ahead, jackass! Say something retarded. 'Cos someday someone's gonna make you face the feast of powder!
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Jan 04, 2017, 18:20
Duterte has publicly stated that ISIS are beyond redemption and offered to carve and eat them alive. He means it.
“I will really carve your torso open. Give me vinegar and salt and I will eat you. I’m not kidding,”

https://www.rt.com/news/358451-philippines-duterte-isis-threat/

Hillary simply funded ISIS. And any Saudi-backed wahhabists she could contact. Sent them in as the dogs of war anywhere she could. That is what the emails are about.

ISIS suddenly appeared in the Philippines when the country started resisting the latest US Military plans.

Funny that.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jan 11, 2017, 21:06
Exactly and no surprise concerning that Kissenger-friendly Hillary. And no surprise snide dhajjieboy adheres to her because of the promise of more war...
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Edited Jan 12, 2017, 23:48
Jan 12, 2017, 23:46
Hillary, Soros and Co lost. As the sun sets on their influence, they become more desperate to stir the pot, create trouble, strife, war and conflict.

I simply watch a few Trey Gowdy videos to relax. It is lovely watching him grill Hillary. She squirms, she wriggles and Trey grips tighter and keeps going. This is her lying, evading and obfuscating about Bengazi. Congressman Gowdy does not let go. Beautiful.

https://youtu.be/xhdsp3u4S4I
Lawrence
9547 posts

Try locking this, scumbag!!!!
Jan 17, 2017, 20:10
dhajjieboy wrote:
I respect your right to be an odious form of life.....i do, but leave me out of your hate filled and racist diatribes. You clearly have not left behind your former nazi/satanic ideologies.

lawrence....
I think that you should know that i may at any moment today, post a response to you....only you....just you...
So don't leave your keyboard for even a moment...
You might miss out.....
I'm even considering stroking your ego with some nice creamy lotion...
Yum!
It could happen at any moment!
Love Dhajjie

I might add he posted this same message at least two times. Not only a troll but a spam merchant...

Everything you post is garbage, you piece of shit hippie-scumbag!
Lawrence
9547 posts

pussyboy pussyboy pussyboy pussyboy anti-gay scumbag pussyboy
Jan 17, 2017, 20:15
I said it and I'll say it again until I wreck EVERY thread you are involved in!
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index