Theresa May has spoken

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
jb lamptoast-morsley
jb lamptoast-morsley
2447 posts

Theresa May has spoken
Jul 13, 2016, 18:18
She will be not be working in government for the privileged few, but for every one of us. Phew, that's a relief...
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Re: Theresa May has spoken
Jul 13, 2016, 18:24
So she'll be carrying on the same work as Cameron then?
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Re: Theresa May has ballsed it up!
Jul 13, 2016, 22:08
Have you seen her new cabinet? It's the cabinet from hell! Boris as FS! FFS!!!!!!

We're doomed!
Rhiannon
5291 posts

Jul 13, 2016, 22:21
i knew I should have gone straight to bed

what IS this (sobs quietly)
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Jul 13, 2016, 22:24
He's now in charge of MI6!
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Jul 13, 2016, 22:37
Seems like an apposite time to dredge up this old chestnut: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wrSUeDxBhg
carol27
747 posts

Jul 14, 2016, 13:25
Captain Starlet wrote:
He's now in charge of MI6!

We'd be better with Coco the clown.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6210 posts

The environment, climate etc
Jul 14, 2016, 22:45
Fucking fuck:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/andrea-leadsom-environment-secretary-andrea-leadsom-fox-hunting-selling-off-forests-climate-change-a7137066.html

Bring on the fracking and fox hunting.
Rhiannon
5291 posts

Re: The environment, climate etc
Jul 15, 2016, 09:06
that's really crazy, but why am I not surprised (I think I have no more surprise left). I can't think the public mood is to bring back foxhunting (hanging possibly, but foxhunting maybe not) and it'd be a funny thing to start discussing at the moment. One can only hope.

as for climate change. again. one can only hope that her one vote will be cancelled out by pressure from beyond. can she have so much influence on policy even if she's the minister? (oops maybe. think michael gove).

ah well, gear up those letters of protest.

"On the radio" (my favourite phrase of the moment) someone analysing the new cabinet was saying that May has possibly given the Difficult Things to awkward people, so they have to take the difficult decisions and catch the flak for them. eg Leadsome but also Boris and our strategy to leave. Perhaps more canny than I originally thought.

I see that fuckwit Hunt is still in charge of health. He hasn't finished with those junior doctors yet.
Kid Calamity
9044 posts

Re: Theresa May has spoken
Jul 15, 2016, 09:44
We have someone anti environmental issues in charge of the environment and a xenophobic clown as foreign minister. Okay... Oh and Jeremy Hunt's keeping his job as health minister as he's already so well placed, too.

FFS.
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index