Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Mar 13, 2016, 20:30
Re: I Predict A Riot
Mar 13, 2016, 20:20
sanshee wrote:
Markoid wrote:

Some tax rates, not full fiscal autonomy though. And an independent nation needs that.

Markoid, first you said tax rates were the 'preserve' of HMRC then you say this, you don't know what you are talking about.
Like Sturgeon, gets £130,00 a year and can't tell a deficit from a debt...see her on Andrew Neil today...oh dear...
SNP are just playing to the gallery now, they always did claim their new members 'had been been politically engaged before' and I can see it's true, from what I read on other forums and tbh you haven't go the first clue about them yourself.
I'll bow out now, good you are supporting Labour, pity your heart ain't really in it though.
Enjoy the ride anyway.

Tax rates, interest rates ARE governed by The Bank Of England. So I do know what I'm talking about. The greater europe has only a slight influence. Only some taxes are granted to Scotland now. Not all. My understanding of economics is first class. I won an award for it in Scotland. I should have went to LSE and taught people about fiscal economics, but I got politically, socially and psychologically involved instead. Thank fuck.

What other forums do you speak of?

"Tony Benn turns on his tape recorder".

U-Know! Forum Index