Tory scum force through further disability benefit cuts

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Edited Mar 08, 2016, 18:18
Tory scum force through further disability benefit cuts
Mar 08, 2016, 14:44
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tories-force-through-esa-disability-7512289

Maybe, if we all pray hard enough, we'll get a Deluxe 32nd Anniversary edition of the 1984 Brighton bombing next year so we can all piss ourselves laughing at IDS getting maimed to the point where he's unable to walk,feed or clothe himself, use the toilet or - most appealingly of all - talk without government assistance.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Re: Tory scum force through further disability benefit cuts
Mar 08, 2016, 15:12
Not sure we'll be able to tell the difference!
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Edited Mar 08, 2016, 18:21
Mar 08, 2016, 18:19
Captain Starlet wrote:
Not sure we'll be able to tell the difference!

In terms of his usefulness to society, no - but at least he'd be out of a job, and I can't imagine any potential replacement being a more sociopathic extremist than him.
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Mar 17, 2016, 18:15
A rebellion is underway I believe.
Their slight majority won't save them, enough of their own know what a bad move this is.
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Mar 18, 2016, 12:15
sanshee wrote:
A rebellion is underway I believe.
Their slight majority won't save them, enough of their own know what a bad move this is.

Let's hope so, eh?
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Mar 18, 2016, 14:21
It looks like Osborne never consults with his own ministers on anything.
The tax credits debacle, even had Boris Johnson saying 'hang on a bit'.
We all know how that went, with the Lords and attempted pushing legislation through.
And on QT Nicky Morgan was not so much kicking as steadily dribbling this latest attack on disabled people into the long grass.
Osborne is surely one of the nastiest bastards the Tories have ever produced.
I think of others, not in the same league.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6214 posts

Re: IDS resigns
Mar 18, 2016, 22:41
Stating that the cuts have gone too far.

Or, if you prefer, so he can campaign freely against Cameron and Osborne for an EU exit , then be returned to cabinet once Boris gets in.
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Mar 18, 2016, 23:00
Very possible, don't think these cuts will happen now anyway, more than likely opportunism from him.
Listening to Any Questions tonight, and hearing the noises from Turkey, I am more and more for an 'out' vote.
The EU is making less and less sense, maybe a bit of recalibration would do good.
IDS and Boris Johnson will be history soon enough, so I don't care too much about their stance.
BTW good they caught one of the Paris terrorists alive.
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Mar 18, 2016, 23:18
As I said on The Village Pump.

Yep. There will be a long queue of brainless greedhead Tory morons just as bad as him (IDS) 'claiming to have a conscience' itching to fill his boots.

And I wouldn't underestimate Boris, Sanshee. He's had his eye on the top job for a very long time, nomatter what he says. God help us if it happens though.
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Edited Mar 19, 2016, 10:48
Mar 19, 2016, 10:46
Markoid wrote:
As I said on The Village Pump.

Yep. There will be a long queue of brainless greedhead Tory morons just as bad as him (IDS) 'claiming to have a conscience' itching to fill his boots.

And I wouldn't underestimate Boris, Sanshee. He's had his eye on the top job for a very long time, nomatter what he says. God help us if it happens though.

Indeed. Forming an anti-EU faction with the promise of the chancellor's job from Boris if we vote to leave the EU is a gamble, but it seems one IDS is willing to take. Other factors could be wanting to leave Osborne to cop the flak for Universal Credit, losing his court battle to keep the records relating to how much UC has failed from being seen by the public, or - just maybe - having been sacked by the party now they realise how unpopular he's becoming and paid off to pretend to the press that he left of his own volition. We shall see.
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index