Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Jan 04, 2016, 23:12
Gun Law In America
Jan 04, 2016, 23:10
Has to happen. Killing is a good idea? It transposes to other countries who should take note.

The US president thinks that guns are a bad idea.

It's fucking obvious! The Senate and The Congress need to have a fucking word with each other!

Nicely!
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Re: Gun Law In America
Jan 04, 2016, 23:43
The entire Republican party moves in lockstep against gun legislation, and they are joined by just enough Democrats that it makes 'executive override' necessary.
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Edited Jan 05, 2016, 21:51
Jan 05, 2016, 02:11
Guns are so much so and many knives are so here in London. It is not funny. I would never buy a weapon for protection. That is in the realms of paranoia.

Thanks America for even suggesting that culture.
Markoid
Markoid
1621 posts

Jan 06, 2016, 04:13
A very bold man! Who cares about economics if you're dead!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35236630
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jan 06, 2016, 08:14
IMO, Obama and Clinton are wrong to fight shy of condemning the Second Amendment. In the modern world and as interpreted by the NRA shits it's just ... well, childish, and the Constitution's amendments aren't sacrosanct, didn't the 21st cancel the 18th?

If the good guys don't say so then the bad guys will continue to conceal their badness in the flag and there's no chance of enough of the rest of the population calling for real change.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jan 07, 2016, 14:23
Markoid wrote:
Guns are so much so and many knives are so here in London. It is not funny. I would never buy a weapon for protection. That is in the realms of paranoia.

Thanks America for even suggesting that culture.

I could go on about how a bunch of stupid cunts in foppish red coats forced a bunch of their neer-do-well kith and kin to take up arms against them, and thus creating from the very get go, a 'culture' of gun totin' cowboys...
But nah.....
Fuck it.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jan 07, 2016, 15:54
Cultural legacy and legitimate excuse aren't the same thing.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jan 07, 2016, 18:05
nigelswift wrote:
Cultural legacy and legitimate excuse aren't the same thing.

How right you are.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Edited Jan 10, 2016, 14:05
Jan 10, 2016, 14:03
Sadly the republicans will do pretty much anything to vote against anything Obama proposes, regardless of common sense, decency and just plain humanity.

EDIT BIT:

We're kind of lucky here as guns are pretty much illegal, it's idiots like Nigel Farridge (I won't say Farage as it sounds a bit too european and he won't like that) who wants guns legalised in the UK!
nigelswift
8112 posts

Jan 10, 2016, 14:21
Must've missed that. But then I avoid UKIPcrap if possible. I found the report here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/10595087/Hand-guns-should-be-legalised-and-licensed-Nigel-Farage-has-said.html

It's quite evil really because whatever their views on banning most thinking Americans wish they weren't where they are now with guns. Yet he's trying to put us where they regret being....
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index