U-Know! Forum »
Today's PMQs

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
spencer
spencer
3071 posts

Today's PMQs
Dec 09, 2015, 13:07
Interesting, rumbustuous, at times funny. JC and Cam away in Europe, Gideon and Eagle standing in. Eagle on EU: "I have a letter from Donald of Brussels". Repeated tonight 23-30 Parliament Channel, Freeview 131.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Re: Today's PMQs
Dec 09, 2015, 15:17
I can't watch them anymore, cameron really does make my blood boil and that fuckwit osborne's no better. Between them they've made the commons even more of a circus than it was previously, deliberately dodging questions for a cheap snipe at anyone who dares question them. I'm glad Corbyn's toned the theme down a lot and bringing questions from the public. For the first time in forever there's an intention to remember that there are people's lives they're playing games with.
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Edited Dec 09, 2015, 15:59
Dec 09, 2015, 15:33
Telegraph (surprise surprise) and other places hailing it as a triumph for Eagle so there for a big thumbs down for Corbyn.
What else.
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Edited Dec 09, 2015, 17:04
Dec 09, 2015, 16:27
Eagle was great but too chummy with the gallery too often for my liking.

The enthusiasm for the light relief of the PMQs B-teams was akin to the MPs being told they are being taken to a Pinter play double bill as a Christmas treat, getting to the theatre and finding they are seeing Brian Rix in "Where Did I Leave My Trousers?".
spencer
spencer
3071 posts

Dec 09, 2015, 18:21
Ha. Yes. First chance for a good bray for a bit. I wondered who was cheering her from the Labour benches at the start, and whether her 'letter' remark was a tease of JC. Tom Watson looked very jovial. Has to be said, she did land blows, and it is understandable why she is Lab PMQ deputy. I have read that there are some opponents on the Lab side who are saying Corbyn is ill. Given that the HoC probably has more than its fair share of psychopaths there will be some who really hope this is the case.
U-Know! Forum Index