U-Know! Forum »
San Bernadino Ca.

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

San Bernadino Ca.
Dec 03, 2015, 19:22
I so hoped this would'nt be tied to the 'Faith'....
But it appears that is how it's shaking out.

H.G. Wells wrote in 'The Sleeper Awakes' {1899}:

"Fact takes no heed of human hopes"
carol27
747 posts

Re: San Bernadino Ca.
Dec 03, 2015, 21:31
dhajjieboy wrote:

You're just a doom master; bring it on. You just want to see the whole world implode. You just want to die.
carol27
747 posts

Dec 03, 2015, 21:44
carol27 wrote:
dhajjieboy wrote:

You're just a doom master; bring it on. You just want to see the whole world implode. You just want to die.

And, before you say it, that says more about me than you. You're so intelligent, why don't you focus it better. Focus is American isn't it. Why do you think that encouraging more resentment & radicalism will be a good idea in the future. Do you really think we can bomb the shit out of people without leaving some sort of legacy? Shall we just do it forever? Think.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Dec 04, 2015, 00:50
carol27 wrote:
carol27 wrote:
dhajjieboy wrote:

And, before you say it, that says more about me than you. You're so intelligent, why don't you focus it better. Focus is American isn't it. Why do you think that encouraging more resentment & radicalism will be a good idea in the future. Do you really think we can bomb the shit out of people without leaving some sort of legacy? Shall we just do it forever? Think.

Wow never thought I would say this but Doucheboy is the one making sense here and whoever Carol is just wants to give a big group hug.Either way I'm bowing out of the discussion but not without saying bombing the shit out of "them" might not be such a bad Idea...
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Dec 04, 2015, 01:50
I am sure you think you have a point, however.... i have absolutely no idea what it is.
But don't feel obligated to explain it to the 'likes' of me.
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Edited Dec 04, 2015, 02:28
Dec 04, 2015, 01:59
dhajjieboy wrote:
I am sure you think you have a point, however.... i have absolutely no idea what it is.

If we've been trying the bomberman method since the first Gulf War and it's only resulted in spawning more terrorists, maybe another strategy is called for, one that may perhaps be less pleasing to the makers of said bombs but ultimately proves more effective? Naw, I'm sure it'll work this time because we got Shepherd Fairy to draw a little doodle on each bomb to make them more special.
billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Dec 04, 2015, 03:00
Sin Agog wrote:
dhajjieboy wrote:

If we've been trying the bomberman method since the first Gulf War and it's only resulted in spawning more terrorists, maybe another strategy is called for, one that may perhaps be less pleasing to the makers of said bombs but ultimately proves more effective? Naw, I'm sure it'll work this time because we got Shepherd Fairy to draw a little doodle on each bomb to make them more special.

its worth a try welcome on board Sin! LOL
carol27
747 posts

Dec 04, 2015, 07:58
Sorry folks. Stupid remarks; wrong discussion. Bad night. Thankyou SA.
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Dec 04, 2015, 16:21
If we were to bomb the countries of those guilty re Paris we'd have to bomb both Paris and Belgium, and as far as I know the male in this latest one was born in America.
And when the London bus bombings occurred, again, born here.
It's obvious there is some sort of inspiration for these attacks going on, but I do not know how to make people un-think these thoughts.
Making I.S a busted flush is one thing we can tackle at some level of source but ruining the infrastructure of a country is not the way to do it.
They are obviously getting funding, and are actually claiming tax on oil sales.
They are being legitimised, not just living off banditry.
There is a paper trail somewhere, it ought to be followed.
If some little 16 year old twat in a onesie can hack into a multinational I am sure following their money would be a skoosh.
Could we even bring down their websites? Starve them of propaganda?
Don't get me wrong if it was possible to pool them all together and take a flame thrower to them I wouldn't care.
But hundreds and thousands of bombs later, we are nowhere.
There is a humanitarian crisis in Syria now, and aid agencies will even find it too dangerous to help.
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Dec 05, 2015, 10:54
I wonder...why was the media casually raking through what was actually a crime scene?
I know the image of the 'Koran for toddlers' book was great TV but had all the investigations *really* been completed in the space of two days?
What about all that 'fine tooth comb' stuff we take for granted?
Journalists had their mits all over the place.
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index