Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Re: Fyuck yew whare !!
Dec 04, 2015, 12:00
Astralcat wrote:
Sickening cruelty for kicks, and as for the culinary taste s of these fuckers, I will not post links to the actual level of savagery involved on the factory death ships.

I don't know if you're specifically talking about Japan, but our proclivity towards eating pigs is arguably no less sick when, by almost all accounts, they're considered one of the smartest animals on earth. I've been to Japan and hated it (it seemed like the entirety of the natural world was confined to a bonsai tree kept in the closet), but we aren't really ones to point fingers at a whole culture.
Astralcat
Astralcat
742 posts

Dec 04, 2015, 12:03
Sin Agog wrote:
Astralcat wrote:
Sickening cruelty for kicks, and as for the culinary taste s of these fuckers, I will not post links to the actual level of savagery involved on the factory death ships.

I don't know if you're specifically talking about Japan, but our proclivity towards eating pigs is arguably no less sick when, by almost all accounts, they're considered one of the smartest animals on earth. I've been to Japan and hated it (it seemed like the entirety of the natural world was confined to a bonsai tree kept in the closet), but we aren't really ones to point fingers at a whole culture.

Speaking as a vegetarian, it's also about levels of barbarity/cruelty, and yes, I will point my finger, at us, and THIS. Fuck 'em.

Hare Krishna !
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Dec 04, 2015, 12:14
Not the finger! Anything but the finger! ;)

I'm a vegetarian 'n' all and I find... Actually fuck it, it's a rare sunny day and I can't be bothered to ramble on about this shit. Props on going vegetarian, though. Vaguely recall you were a carnie a year or two ago, so that's even more impressive converting so late in life.

A good day to you, my man.
Astralcat
Astralcat
742 posts

Dec 04, 2015, 12:17
Been veggie for 5/6 years now. Anyway, the sun is shining and good day to you also. Peace & Love dude.

_/\_ x
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index