U-Know! Forum »
Well some good news -- Indonesian military thugs die in plane crash

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lawrence
9547 posts

Edited Jul 02, 2015, 13:06
Well some good news -- Indonesian military thugs die in plane crash
Jul 02, 2015, 13:06
http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/indonesia-to-call-off-search-for-victims-in-deadly-military-plane-crash-777434

And I'm pretty upset about the black church burnings myself but I DON'T read posts by that troll dhajjieboy and NOT interested in what he has to say about it. But this made my day and I wish something similar happens to those KKK scum!
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Re: Well some good news -- Indonesian military thugs die in plane crash
Jul 02, 2015, 13:29
Lawrence wrote:
http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/indonesia-to-call-off-search-for-victims-in-deadly-military-plane-crash-777434

And I'm pretty upset about the black church burnings myself but I DON'T read posts by that troll dhajjieboy and NOT interested in what he has to say about it. But this made my day and I wish something similar happens to those KKK scum!

From what I've read, the vast majority of the people on that plane were "civilians"; either family members of military personnel or paying passengers. Apparently it is not unusual for military pilots to make a few extra bucks by selling tickets on half-full transport planes in Indonesia.

On top of that, the plane crashed into a residential area killing a number of people on the ground.

And you're celebrating that?

I really don't get you, Lawrence. Even if it was a military plane filled with minimum-wage grunts conscripted from the slums because it was likely the only option they could perceive (which pretty much describes most soldiers in most parts of the world - poor, manipulated schmucks). And even if it crashed into an uninhabited desert.

Even then I would not understand someone apparently celebrating the death of 140 strangers half a world away. I don't get it.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 02, 2015, 13:36
Well I wouldn't celebrate if it was innocent people who died. But I'm sick of hearing about soldiers committing human-rights abuse on people so I always cheer when any of them die. I don't care about how 'poor' they are or why they do what they do.
grufty jim
grufty jim
1978 posts

Jul 02, 2015, 13:43
Lawrence wrote:
Well I wouldn't celebrate if it was innocent people who died. But I'm sick of hearing about soldiers committing human-rights abuse on people so I always cheer when any of them die. I don't care about how 'poor' they are or why they do what they do.

Well, as I say, it was mostly civilians who died in that crash that "made your day".

As for celebrating the violent death of strangers? We'll just have to disagree on that. I'm not saying I mourn the death of vicious thugs who have commit terrible abuses.

But to celebrate violence and death? To celebrate pain and human misery?

I will celebrate when the people of violence turn their swords into ploughs; when the world leaves those people behind because they are no longer needed or tolerated. Until then, it's all just a tragic waste - and every act of violence merely begets more. That doesn't make my day.
thesweetcheat
thesweetcheat
6213 posts

Jul 02, 2015, 17:41
grufty jim wrote:
I will celebrate when the people of violence turn their swords into ploughs; when the world leaves those people behind because they are no longer needed or tolerated. Until then, it's all just a tragic waste - and every act of violence merely begets more. That doesn't make my day.

Applause
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4670 posts

Jul 02, 2015, 18:27
grufty jim wrote:

I will celebrate when the people of violence turn their swords into ploughs; when the world leaves those people behind because they are no longer needed or tolerated.

I feel we have a long wait before that happens unfortunately. All indications are that we have much more of the same to come and will have to use the violence we abhor to rid the world of it because it is now out of hand.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jul 03, 2015, 14:40
Lawrence wrote:

Lawrence,
i simply must insist that you do not 'name-drop' me in posts of yours of any type. Particularly something of this type where you are clearly gloating over the deaths of innocents.
I respect your right to be an odious form of life.....i do, but leave me out of your hate filled and racist diatribes. You clearly have not left behind your former nazi/satanic ideologies.
Thank you.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 03, 2015, 22:51
Oh I'm gonna keep going bud! YOU started this and YOU thought you were gonna have some fun trashing me here. I ain't gonna stop, and I think it's fun mocking you because people like you are inherently worthless. Not much better than the torturing military scum I was glad died...
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jul 04, 2015, 02:21
Lawrence wrote:
Oh I'm gonna keep going bud! YOU started this and YOU thought you were gonna have some fun trashing me here. I ain't gonna stop, and I think it's fun mocking you because people like you are inherently worthless. Not much better than the torturing military scum I was glad died...

I respect your right to be an odious form of life.....i do, but leave me out of your hate filled and racist diatribes. You clearly have not left behind your former nazi/satanic ideologies.
Thank you.
U-Know! Forum Index