Churches burning.....

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Re: Churches burning.....
Jul 01, 2015, 19:49
Racist shit.... assholes pissed off that various entities, government and private, are taking down the confederate flag.
carol27
747 posts

Jul 02, 2015, 08:12
handofdave wrote:
Racist shit.... assholes pissed off that various entities, government and private, are taking down the confederate flag.

It's disgusting & very scary, that unevolved way of being, that hatred. From what I've seen though the black churches respond with a dignity & grace that is truly elevating; the thing is though they shouldn't have to & I'm not sure the young people will necessarily feel the same. I'd just want to attack back at that age.
Astralcat
Astralcat
742 posts

Edited Jul 02, 2015, 13:52
Jul 02, 2015, 12:57
Like TJJ and yourself I enjoy visiting old churches. I find there is a sense of timelessness, the eternal now about them, an aggregate of all the emotion and history from their roots in ancient 'pagan' sacred sites, through to being adopted by Christianity. To me, sacred is sacred, be it stones, churches, temples, holy natural sites etc. It's all one, and I find the current trend in so many alternative systems to routinely insult Christianity by rote as immature and ill informed. Cricticise ? Most certainly, as with any religion/path, but like them all, there has been and continues to be much of value to be respected. I don't follow any organised religion and my own personal spiritual beliefs are syncretic, and one only has to have an understanding of the history of the eventually supressed Celtic Church to understand the many beautiful aspects of a purer undistorted form of the Christian message. Women Bishops, respect for nature, it's all in there. It's too easy to reduce Christianity to nothing more then the twisted and perverted form it became and still so often exists as.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 03, 2015, 21:56
Go pat yourself on the back, dickheadboy! Pretend you care so much about racism. Bet ERIC won't be doing a benefit for those churches. In fact I bet he must be gloating about it to himself. Ha!
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jul 04, 2015, 02:22
Lawrence wrote:
Go pat yourself on the back, dickheadboy! Pretend you care so much about racism. Bet ERIC won't be doing a benefit for those churches. In fact I bet he must be gloating about it to himself. Ha!

I respect your right to be an odious form of life.....i do, but leave me out of your hate filled and racist diatribes. You clearly have not left behind your former nazi/satanic ideologies.
Thank you.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 04, 2015, 03:06
You know you'd be funny if you weren't so sad.
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jul 04, 2015, 03:18
Lawrence wrote:
You know you'd be funny if you weren't so sad.

I'm not sad....
I'm Glad !
It brings me joy to see you being your 'Real' true self.
Hoo Ray !
Keep it 'Real' Lawrence.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 04, 2015, 03:41
And what's so 'real' about you?
Lawrence
9547 posts

Jul 04, 2015, 05:22
Does not look like I'm getting an answer. Go on with your phony concerns Osama. We really know you are an ISIS agent...
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jul 04, 2015, 14:02
Lawrence wrote:
Does not look like I'm getting an answer. Go on with your phony concerns Osama. We really know you are an ISIS agent...

I respect your right to be an odious form of life.....i do, but leave me out of your hate filled and racist diatribes. You clearly have not left behind your former nazi/satanic ideologies.
Thank you.
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index