37 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
carol27
747 posts

Re: Enough Tory MPs may oppose repeal of Hunting Act
Jul 09, 2015, 16:29
Sanctuary wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
I've sent my MP an email expressing my distate at the prospect of any amendment to the Hunting Act. Probably a waste of time as I know for a fact he is a bastard hunt supporter (I discussed the subject with him in person at our local station before the election), but I figure the more these gits realise that the public don't think it is such a great idea the more likely we are to get a defeat for this proposal.

So...contact your MPs now!

Isn't it typical of this cheating bunch of gits that they tried to hide this by rushing it through hidden behind the budget?

The Nation as a whole are against blood sports as we have seen over and over with the exception of the few Hoorah Henry's that support them, yet they are prepared to ride roughshod over us like we didn't matter. They have been put in power to serve us (stop laughing now!!) so can this decision they are planning be challenged in the European courts as they seem to decide how we should run our country these days?

I guess most stuff can be challenged in the European court with enough petition.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index