Topic View: Flat | Threaded
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2555 posts

Edited Apr 05, 2015, 01:34
Re: Inevitable election boredom/vexation
Apr 05, 2015, 01:31
thesweetcheat wrote:
Weeks still to go and I'm already half bored and half vexed by the election coverage.

The first of the televised "debates" last night was dreadful, Paxo came across like the aggressive Tory yob he really is, Cameron struggled with the most basic of fluffy questions from a tame audience and Ed Miliband was treated pretty poorly with a load of questions that had nothing to do with policy or even politics and seemed aimed at making him uncomfortable (which he clearly was).

Meanwhile, Leanne Wood, the leader of Plaid Cymru, was brilliant on the farce that is BBC's Question Time last night, despite sustained bilious rudeness from Janet Street Porter. She was reasoned, spoke calmly, didn't raise her voice and talked a huge amount of sense.

I'd vote for her (LW, not JSP) if she was in England or I was in Wales.

Here ends the party political broadcast for Plaid.

Meanwhile up here we aren't bored and we'll never get tired of voting the Tories out. Shame down south couldn't do the same thing :-( edit. I don't vote SNP, don't believe in tactical voting as it just results in keeping those in power in power. Vote for what you believe in and maybe it will happen.

U-Know! Forum Index