Dec 11, 2014, 15:19
Russell Brand AND Nigel Farage

I don't think I can bear to watch, it sounds like carnage
moss
moss
2897 posts

Re: tonight on question time...
Dec 11, 2014, 15:25
I suspect Brand will have a nervous breakdown and Farage will disappear into his own smile, Cheshire Cat style...

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2014/dec/11/russell-brand-v-nigel-farage-question-time
spencer
spencer
3072 posts

Dec 11, 2014, 18:03
Dislike Brand, Farage gets my hackles up even more. Wonder how benevolent Dimbleby will be with relative airtimes of the two. Not sure I can bear to watch to find out - usually don't now (time was, pre-Gilligan). Farage's now driven round in a big black Range Rover with minders. Wonder who's paying.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Dec 11, 2014, 19:24
Car crash tv at it's worst!
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Dec 11, 2014, 23:12
Captain Starlet wrote:
Car crash tv at it's worst!

Hahaha! Interesting audience - especially the lady with the purple hair at the back. Just discussing 'overcrowding' now ... its all about numbers innit. It is true though, if you move to my town (which is far from posh) you will have a real problem registering with a GP. Oh, here we go - there is going to be fistycuffs in the audience any minute now. Great tv - people actually having a say.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Dec 14, 2014, 13:10
I live in a very multicultural area of South Wales, the place is basically broke, it's difficult getting an appointment any time, always has been, that's nothing to do with people coming here it's just a fact of a small surgery in a large population, so not enough funding and too few doctors, but there's plenty of surgery's so might change.

I don't watch tv, but did hear that the audience won the argument and put both brand and farage in their place a bit. Good!
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Dec 16, 2014, 03:48
Incidentally, the disabled member of the audience who put Brand in his place just happened to be the brother of a UKIP MEP. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/question-time-russell-brands-angry-4798872
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Dec 17, 2014, 14:19
Hardly news, the audience is full of them these days, the panel picked for more 'celebrity' status than someone who's actually more expert on the topics. QT's gone right down the toilet!
U-Know! Forum Index