Topic View: Flat | Threaded
beltaneboy
beltaneboy
39 posts

Edited Mar 07, 2012, 20:10
Re: Privatise the Thatcher state funeral
Mar 07, 2012, 20:07
Oh yes indeed I sign this baby!
I wonder if she ain't dead already? If I was Cameron (cold shiver runs down my spine) I'd be extremely worried about announcing her death: We all know (as you can be sure they also do) that the Saturday after she finally croaks there's gonna be a massive street party in London (as well as likely many other cities) and the Tories are gonna really hate that and will want to, and will want to be seen to, stamp down hard on the celebrations in disgust at such 'bad taste' disrespect to their old crone. Whilst the level of hate the revelers have for her and their strength of feeling at her demise is gonna be truly EXPLOSIVE! I mean there are so many kids/youth of the 80's who are now adults, who's parents lives (and so their kids - us - were utterly devastated by Thatchers politics, they, we, I , ain't gonna just be told by the old bill to just 'go home'! I'm pretty sure this will be a massive flashpoint for probably the biggest riot England has ever seen, who knows it could be the dawning of the Albion Spring? IT IS TIME!
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index