Topic View: Flat | Threaded
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Re: Phone Hacking the big fat nothing
Jul 18, 2011, 11:59
Robot Emperor wrote:
Wychburylass wrote:
At the moment we are in the amidst of a media frenzie concerning the latest revelations of phone hacking that has taken place at NOTW.

What will really happen, NOTHING. The idea is us ordinary people will just let off steam about it, so it can be nicely swept under the carpet in a month or two's time

Probably best if you do not set yourself up as a psychic or an astrologer...

This is just getting better and better. Everyday is just like Christmas as the old song has it. Even conservative bloggers are thinking this could go to Dave.

I'll have a bash at clairvoyance - this is going to bring down the government, or at least Dave stepping down. People are resigning too quickly, there is something bigger here. Say information gained by NI by nefarious means passed to Cons to help in elections? No, that would be too much.

I'm convinced that Murdoch has a lot on Call Me Dave, which he will unleash with both barrels. He's keeping his powder dry for now, but will choose his moment of revenge, and I reckon Gordon Brown has a few nasty suprises up his sleeve. Let's hope it's our generation's Profumo Affair re. Dave and the Condems.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index