U-Know! Forum »
Gassing the kurds

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
YerArseInParsley
365 posts

Gassing the kurds
Sep 11, 2002, 20:34
Tam Dayell at the Glasgow peace rally today made an interesting point, that the 8000 kurds that were gassed by Sadman Hussien weren't.

According to him Iran blasted the village with cyanide cos they thought the enemy held it, and then the next day the Iraqis blasted it with mustard gas for the same reason. Medical teams who went in on the third day only found 200 bodies who'd been killed by one or the other attack.

Since then this horrific war crime has been turned into false propaganda aimed at justifying more war.

The rally was good, but every second speaker was GodSquad - the kirk, the church, the synagogue, the mosque all put in their tuppence worth. Although they were all right on, I wish one of them would for once apologise for all the trouble they cause. Since anarchy isn't political it can be talked about just as accurately a religion - or is that just Pagan ? Send in the drudes.
YerArseInParsley
365 posts

SEX SEX SEX SEX MUSHR0OMS
Sep 12, 2002, 00:41
C'mon someone respond, this is the first thing I've said that is possibly interesting even to me ( if rather poorly conveyed) . GruftyJim, where art thou?

I'm going to bed in the huff now.
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Re: SEX SEX SEX SEX MUSHR0OMS
Sep 12, 2002, 01:17
nIgHt ya strOpY FiNg YA!
gONESHARkHuNtInGINABARRETThOmE*
YerArseInParsley
365 posts

SEX MUSHR0OMS ON POLITICAL KILLINGS
Sep 12, 2002, 01:37
If ah wis only a beautiful lassie Ah'd gie ye what ye deserve.

Ah'm an ugly bloke and yer no fucked, nae luck.
Whits wie the capitals ma darling? (have ye noticed how naebody but a Scotsman can say Darling properly? Maybe you have, but has anybody else ?)
YerArseInParsley
365 posts

Re: SEX MUSHR0OMS ON POLITICAL KILLINGS
Sep 12, 2002, 01:39
mE N CHArlie we'RE likE THat, ceptin hes musical
Rhiannon
5291 posts

Sep 12, 2002, 09:12
well whoever did the gassing I didn't see USuk leaping in heroically in an humanitarian effort to stop it - unlike now when we suddenly need to save the people of Iraq from their evil leader.

ok a simplistic and reactionary point, but it's early, and I thought you wanted an answer.
YerArseInParsley
365 posts

Sep 12, 2002, 09:33
Thankin you. Mark Thomas pointed out Winston Churchill was the guy who did it first, slagging of his critics in England for being 'squeamish about modern forms of warfare'.
YerArseInParsley
365 posts

Squeamish
Sep 12, 2002, 09:35
Ach, ah'm away to get arrested ah've bin talking too much to the converted, its time the MOD plod got to hear it.
YerArseInParsley
365 posts

Re: Squeamish
Sep 12, 2002, 11:43
Aye GreasyMynci tell them to get the tea on for us. I must admit they are a lovely bunch of cops, much nicer than regular heat. Some of the peace campers just get arrested so they can get some meat for breakfast, the camp being vegan and all.

The night of my first arrest fence-cutting a middle aged couple swam up to one of the subs, painted VILE on its side and rang its bell.

Now if they'd been terrorists then Glasgow would be history. Its a nice town Glasgow, except for the industrial strength city-incinerators in the Loch.

Oh aye, and if you see Geoff Hoon around, tell him ah'm coming to arrest him. He threatened to nuke Iraq, which is a war crime. Thats me defence anyhow, hopefully he'll get an exclusion order like the peace campers do, so he can't go within 2 miles of MOD property. ( I'm gambling that the Sheriff hates Geoff Hoon more than he hates me).
YerArseInParsley
365 posts

Re: Squeamish
Sep 12, 2002, 11:50
Nice try with Heseltine darling, keep up the good work in the belly of the beast.

I nearly dropped a VDU on Gordon Brown, but he was walking too fast.
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index