Tory's attitude to disabled is sickening

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Kid Calamity
9048 posts

Edited Jun 20, 2011, 12:13
WE ARE BEING BETRAYED
Jun 20, 2011, 12:13
We didn't vote this government in. The fuckin' Liberal Democrats chose to align themselves with this shower of shits, in a hung parliament, remember, rather than go with a very unorganised Labour party. But what a diabolical job the ConDem alliance are doing.

They know they're on borrowed time, so are rushing through all manner of crap, like this! Their promises of green initiatives are now being reneged on, too.
Deepinder Cheema
Deepinder Cheema
1972 posts

Re: Tory's attitude to disabled is sickening
Jun 20, 2011, 12:54
My fault entirely!
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Jun 20, 2011, 13:16
and mine!

:-)
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2559 posts

Re: WE ARE BEING BETRAYED
Jun 20, 2011, 13:38
And you wonder why we want to leave.
Kid Calamity
9048 posts

Jun 20, 2011, 14:39
Look you two, take it outside and sort it out in the car park.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Jun 20, 2011, 18:45
Shocking.

On one hand it's almost 'welcome' if you see what I mean, in that it just serves to confirm the sheer odiousness and callousness of these people - their utter disdain, if not outright contempt, for those that exist (and exist not of their own choosing I might add) outside the blinkered confines of 'normality' and 'what's right' about life as it 'should' be lived. It underlines the perspectives with which these almost cartoon-like grotesques, reared on a sense of entitlement and self-importance, use as filters to view the world.

On the other hand, of course, it's just bloody disgraceful and when Call Me Dave next talks of "Broken Britain" he might want to check out what lurks on his side of the house.
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Edited Jun 21, 2011, 09:39
Jun 21, 2011, 09:39
Let's not forget that multi-millionaire Call Me Dave claimed DLA for his own terminally ill disabled child before he became PM, of course. In those days he 'vowed' to protect the disabled, saying that you can judge a society on how it protects its vulnerable (sic). Indeed. That explains why he intends to target disabled children and pensioners in 2013, as well as those of 'working age', having already completed phase one of his morally repugnant pogrom.
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index