U-Know! Forum »
Back in the DHSS

Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
PaulMakesMusic
951 posts

Back in the DHSS
Sep 05, 2002, 23:12
I was working in a call centre. I tried to do the best for my customers. Unfortunately, this meant breaking the rules. Fuck consumerism. I'd rather have spare time and no money right now.
SpaceMonkey
25 posts

Re: Back in the DHSS
Sep 05, 2002, 23:31
You did the right thing. I've never had the misfortune to work in one myself, but I'm told (by many friends who have) that they are the Eighth Pit of Hell. You'll find summat. Nearly Mushroom Time anyway :-}
SpaceMonkey
25 posts

Sep 05, 2002, 23:34
You did the right thing. I've never had the misfortune to work in one myself, but I'm told (by many friends who have) that they are the Eighth Pit of Hell. You'll find summat. Nearly Mushroom Time anyway :-}
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Sep 06, 2002, 09:25
Well, as SM says you did the right thing. I, too, have never had the misfortune to work in one of these hell holes, but have heard the same sort of reports from folks I know who have.

Respect to ya!
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Sep 06, 2002, 09:27
well done

i worked in one for the abbey national two years ago. walkinhg out was the best thing i did that year easy! fooking horrible place

only decent thing was my last day - i gave £500 of bank charges back. that was groovy
Spookrijder
76 posts

Sep 06, 2002, 10:46
"Back in the DHSS", isn't it a Half Man Half Biscuit's record title ?
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Sep 06, 2002, 11:05
I thought it was the Larks.

:-)
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Sep 06, 2002, 11:06
it wa sindeed

their finest

or onmnly good one, to put oit another way
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Sep 06, 2002, 11:17
But I just looked it up and you're right. Oh hum, it's been a long time since I had those bits of vynil out.

Still wanting a Dupla Prague Away Kit this Christmas, FourWinds.

But I could never hate Neris Hughes :-)

I'm sure the Larks did a DHSS song, although their best was definitely the awsome cover of Hawaii 5O and the one about Maggie what I can't remember the title of.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Sep 06, 2002, 22:00
Good for you dude. Call Centres are the arsepit of satans deepest crack. They are breeding a potential generation of depressives and brain rot casualties. I'd sooner felch a goat than work in one!
Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index