dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Edited Nov 08, 2010, 15:33
Re: Just a thought
Nov 08, 2010, 14:35
Oh........ K.C.,
The financial cabals of the west?

This is why the Taliban has targeted and attacked over 400 schools for children, just last year {2009} in Pakistan?
150 the year before{2008}? Mostly schools for girls too......
Are systematically destroying any and all cultural references and monumnets to and from the past in Afghanistan?
Are even as we chat, indoctrinating another entire generation of their children to be muderous martyr's?

This is why i am certain that these are 2 very diffrent discussions altogether. It's possible to stich anything together through degrees i suppose.

When these "Poor" people decide to indiscriminately load bombs on our airways in the name of JIHAD, with the promise of fuck all how many virgins to plunder at whatever final destination they are told from a very young age by ASSHOLES of a much OLDER age..{In ALL respects},
Well they can just FUCK OFF in my humble opinion.
As i have stated before, when these "POOR" people come to understand that there cultural worth needs to measured by more than the bombs they can patch together and indiscriminately kill people with, or the amount of opium and heroin they can foist on the world, or the far more twisted ideologies they force on there women and children,
I suppose the rest of the world may be able to take them a bit more seriously.
I can't help but wonder, if one of the packages from Yemen had exploded over London enroute to the USA...what would the nature of this conversation be?
Had it made it to its intended destination, What then?

U-Know! Forum Index