Cheema Deepinder
46 posts

Edited Jul 09, 2009, 17:03
Throwing illegals back into the sea.
Jul 09, 2009, 14:47
Dateline 8/7/2009

Nick Griffin

On the TV

This is how Adolf Hitler would have NOT started, he waited a couple of years.

Griffin was collared by a news team and he developed an argument that he would use weapon's strike to sink vessels carrying 'illegal immigrants', and then chuck life rafts in after them. Since when does bombing vessels for immigration purposes not constitute an act of war? This is not a proportionate response to a perceived threat of Illegal immigration. How do the constituents who voted for him react to this method?

Is there anything about his outburst that indicates a crime has been committed? What if he does not have enough Lifebelts or Lifeboats, will there be a head count before the boat is torpedo'd?
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Re: Throwing illegals back into the sea.
Jul 09, 2009, 14:59
Cheema Deepinder wrote:
Dateline 8/7/2009

Nick Griffin

On the TV

This is how Adolf Hitler would have NOT started, he waited a couple of years.

Griffin was collared by a news team and he developed an argument that he would use weapon strike to sink vessels carrying 'illegal immigrants', and then chuck life rafts in after them. Since when does bombing vessels for immigration purposes constitute an act of war? This is not a proportionate response to a perceived threat of Illegal immigration. How do the constituents who voted for him react to this method?

Is there anything about his outburst that indicates a crime has been commited. What if he does not have enough Lifebelts or Lifeboats, will there be a head count before the boat is torpedo'd.

I saw that on the news. If you saw Griffin drowning, would you throw him a line? I certainly wouldn't. It's about time someone sank his boat.
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Jul 09, 2009, 19:44
Throw him as line? I wouldn't even take my foot off his head (to paraphrase, no doubt, one of his favourite jokes)
Cheema Deepinder
Cheema Deepinder
46 posts

Edited Jul 09, 2009, 20:37
Jul 09, 2009, 20:36
Griffin is now trying to team up with other Nazi MEP's . I hear the Hungarian Nazi's have rejected his offer of kinship. I believe you need 25 MEP's to become some kind of body with some kind of status in the European Parliament.
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Edited Sep 24, 2015, 19:39
Jul 10, 2009, 09:39
Take my foot off his head? Me neither. Pedal to the metal.
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Edited Jul 10, 2009, 14:56
Jul 10, 2009, 14:56
Yes, saw something on that last night. That and some Euros (about amillion) he was expecting won't be coming his way now. Imagine not being good enough for even the Hungarian Nazis. What a failure;-)
x
Cheema Deepinder
Cheema Deepinder
46 posts

Edited Jul 10, 2009, 16:33
Jul 10, 2009, 16:31
We must keep an eye on Mr Nick Griffin. He is beginning to remind me of the Herbert Lom character Chief Inspector Dreyfus being driven insane by Inspector Clouseau with all the facial ticks and twitches of his torment.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Jul 10, 2009, 16:50
Actually, the only, extremely slight, silver lining of this whole BNP MEP debacle is that it might well provide opportunity for Griffin to fuck up very publicly. I don't doubt that he has a brain in his odious head, but he has shown before that he can get flustered and spew out unspun, uncensored stuff with which to hang himself with. And I think there's plenty of politicians in his new environment ready to pounce on the slightest, inflammatory thing he blurts out when riled. He may well be in over his head. We can but hope.
mojojojo
mojojojo
1940 posts

Jul 10, 2009, 18:40
Do you know why the Hungarians won't join him?

Jobbik are a particularly vicious lot of Nazis and he's been over there before to hobnob with them. The BNP certainly aren't too extreme for them cunts.

x
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Edited Jul 10, 2009, 18:49
Jul 10, 2009, 18:44
mojojojo wrote:
Do you know why the Hungarians won't join him?

Jobbik are a particularly vicious lot of Nazis and he's been over there before to hobnob with them. The BNP certainly aren't too extreme for them cunts.

x

Perhaps he's not extreme enough? Shudder!

I saw some footage of one of the former Eastern-bloc nation's right wing parties that had done well in the Euro elections and they were decked out in full "Tomorrow belongs to me" aryan uniform. And, even not accounting for the vileness of their 'politics', they just looked so unbelievably stupid and like some quasi-homo erotic eastern bloc Village People crossed with an Yugoslavian Eurovision entry, it was a laughable. If these are the ubermensch, thank Gott I'm not!
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index