Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
why can't people see the wood for the trees?

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dave clarkson
2988 posts

Re: why can't people see the wood for the trees?
Apr 07, 2009, 22:38
Glad for you it was a joke. Hilarious.

As for removing heads from arses - have you removed yours from Merrick's yet?

8)
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Apr 07, 2009, 22:59
now thats a bit better, very good, i can't believe you'd allow humour in your police state.
dave clarkson
2988 posts

Apr 07, 2009, 23:10
Sorry mate but if you're trying to antagonise or frame me into some sort of reaction, you'll be waiting forever. It's not my way.

If you were a bit smarter (maybe show some intelligence - it's quite easy), then you would offer something interesting to discuss (maybe an opinion?) on this here forum apart from agreeing with others.

Many folk here offer something interesting to the debate even if we disagree but that doesn't appear to be coming from you. You're pretty boring really.

8)
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Edited Apr 07, 2009, 23:26
Apr 07, 2009, 23:13
ha ha, your heads gone back up, have a look at my opinions on police thugs/g20 thugs all my own, and no way boring, maybe simplistic but not boring, i can see your problem with me as i'm so against a police state.
dave clarkson
2988 posts

Apr 07, 2009, 23:35
Good for you :-)

Now if you please - I would like to go to bed as I have to be up early in the morning to serve her majesty and not in any way you may think either.

I bid you fond farewell and hope your revolution manages to evolve from the stone circle mysticism that your avatar suggests.

Goodnight comrade.

8)
joudicca
joudicca
360 posts

Apr 08, 2009, 00:45
are you in fact; an intelligence infiltrator?
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Edited Apr 08, 2009, 01:28
Apr 08, 2009, 01:26
I think Merrick is a gent and a scholar, & tho there's been some differences of opinion he never lost his cool in responding. He's a thoughtful person who obviously is self-examining and careful about how he puts his ideas across.

And I'm not sure he needs anyone leaping to defend him from 'idiots', whoever they may be.... I've never felt that Merrick was anything but respectful even in the most heated debates.
geoffrey_prime
geoffrey_prime
758 posts

Apr 08, 2009, 03:13
Sounds like you should set up the fan-club?
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index