Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

1st hunter convicted of breaking ban
Aug 08, 2006, 18:57
http://www.guardian.co.uk/hunt/Story/0,,1837459,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=1

whilst it's fucking ace, it's a pity that the Guardian artcile doesn't mention that the Crown Prosecution Service refused to act because there wasn't enough evidence to make a conviction likely.

League Against Cruel Sports did the prosecution privately and got the fucker convicted.
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Re: 1st hunter convicted of breaking ban
Aug 08, 2006, 21:42
Huzzah!
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Aug 09, 2006, 12:59
KarMa wiLL sort these cunts out in the long run.
The fox wiLL WIn!

(((charLie)))
Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Aug 09, 2006, 13:59
Yay!

Hopefully this will encourage the Crown Prosecution Service to get its shit together next time round, but somehow I'm doubting it.
Mr Sals
162 posts

Aug 09, 2006, 15:03
>However, Simon Hart, the chief executive of the Countryside Alliance, said: "No right minded person thinks that Tony Wright should have been branded a criminal.<

I'm glad i'm not "right minded" then.

Ignorant f**kwits
Jane
Jane
3024 posts

Aug 09, 2006, 16:08
Truly marvellous news.

I think that officially makes Simon Hart and Tony Wright cunts, don't you?
Caratacus
22 posts

Aug 12, 2006, 17:42
On a slightly related note, son-of-Bryan and all-round twat Otis Ferry has been convicted of drink-driving. He is now attempting to avoid a ban on the basis of his not realising how much he had drunk, despite being tested at 55 when the limit is 35.

Not too much over, then.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Aug 12, 2006, 19:50
The law is "illogical and unclear".
No, it's actually been nicely clarified - he was done because the gap of 2-3 minutes between the fox being flushed out and being shot was too long. So a video and a stopwatch is all it will take to get the next sod. Best of all.... it takes the fun bit away.
Shelby Mustang
Shelby Mustang
605 posts

Aug 18, 2006, 10:25
now there's a real asshole. it's a shame he wasn't done for being drunk in charge of a horse on private land.

i think it's pretty much recognised that his old man has the suavest image in pop and he's really got it off pat (although i never got his voice or his music for that matter), his son though is a fuckwit that drives around the west end in a 'Chelsea Tractor' and tootles off to Daddies country mansion to join his ruddy faced friends at the weekends to rip foxes to pieces.

i'll bet he doesn't play his surname down though when pushing infront of the queue to get into Annabels or Tramp or wherever it is that the pricks congregate
embryonomore
embryonomore
853 posts

Aug 18, 2006, 11:07
"If people were confused about the Hunting Act before today, they will be a lot more confused now. We believe that he was trying to comply with the law as he understood it."

Don't you just love the way that the intellect of Countryside Alliance types seems to have very publicly dropped since the ban came into effect?

Like now they are suddenly all just too dumb to understand simple legislation.

It reminds me of children trying to manipulate a situation so they can get some sweets or something. Really juvenile.
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index