Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

Edited May 12, 2006, 17:13
Antony Worrall Thompson...
May 12, 2006, 17:13
...I hope you lose your dick in a blender. Ignorant bastard.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/restaurants/articles/22558273?source=Evening%20Standard
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

Re: Antony Worrall Thompson...
May 12, 2006, 18:59
"One solution would be to get rid of the minimum wage, so waiters would have to rely on tips like the old days."

Whenever anyone calls for the abolition of the minimum wage, or any other measure that claims the porest are too rich and deserve less, ask how much money *they* get for what they do and whether it constitutes a fair wage.
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

May 12, 2006, 19:06
Can they pay their rent, Antony? Can they feed & clothe their kids, Antony? Can they pay the gas & leccy, Antony?

No?

Well it doesn't really matter, as long as it brings more scoffers into your place and fills your pockets.

I hope they've all spat in your dinner tonight. Git.
sttomas
sttomas
1123 posts

May 13, 2006, 08:22
Now now Jon, think of that poor blender!!!

I think this is a good example of celebrity chef gone mad.

I used to do hotel work a few years ago and have worked with british and eouropean waiters/waitresses and I can say that in my vast experience european staff are, in many cases, a lot better than british staff. Actually I found the foreign staff a lot more hard working and wotrked to better standards than the british staff, who seemed more accustomed to working in a greeasy spoon caff!!

That's in my experience anyway.
mercian
mercian
302 posts

May 13, 2006, 08:54
what a wanker.Greedy Bastard ......I think he`ll get a lot of semen and saliva in his food
Toni Torino
2299 posts

May 13, 2006, 09:26
He was in that competion that's running on TV at the moment, The Great British Menu (can't remember what region he was representing, some troll-infested place, probably) to cook for the queen and 300 guests for her 80th birthday.
He cooked pigs trotters, or something similar, for his main course and managed to burn it, rendering it inedible. Needless to say he didn't get through.....
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

May 13, 2006, 10:18
>>I hope they've all spat in your dinner tonight. Git.

ROFLMMFAO
micmacmoc
micmacmoc
288 posts

May 13, 2006, 12:47
what an absolute wanker! I am in the catering trade and can say, without doubt, that I am the laziest staff in the village. I spend most of he day on the HH website and get shirty if anyone dares come in.

We havePolish guys working at the chipper here and they are great, really good fun and so hard working I feel ashamed at my 8 hr days. Poor fellas have no work for the winter and go home to Poland.

Lets send bloody fatty thompson to Zimbabwe where he would feed 50 waiting staff for a month on his fat head alone. The twat.

Feel better now, thanks!
merlin2
118 posts

May 13, 2006, 19:57
Yeah what a twat, these celebritary chefs are stsrting to piss me off big time, all they do is cook which is not all that difficult, not with the shitet they produce " umm a coulis of pigs vomit on a pile of dogs turds "
micmacmoc
micmacmoc
288 posts

May 14, 2006, 10:07
sounds like a heston bloominmental to me!
keith floyd just cancelled his appearance at the Fowey 'Du Maurier' festival, drink related perhaps!
If I had to choose one of the celeb chefs hes the one, pissed stranglers fan and proud of it, cool. He'd outcook mockney pillock Jamie Oliver with just a can opener and some beans. Worral Thompson? Evil dwarf!
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index