U-Know! Forum »
God demands emissions?

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
DarkMagus
170 posts

Re: God demands emissions?
May 10, 2006, 12:23
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!

Excellent grammar there, I see.
DarkMagus
170 posts

May 10, 2006, 12:33
Otherworldly? Where did that come from? Names are just names especially on forums like this, and if you want to read anything into them that is your problem, not mine.

Any rudeness on my part is due to frustration at apparent lack of comprehension.

I am remined of the quote about not arguing with a fool in public as bystanders may have trouble identifying who is the fool. I'll leave it at that...
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

May 10, 2006, 12:54
It's possible to laugh grammatically?

You are a continual source of wonder, DM.

I think you probably are god.
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

May 10, 2006, 13:16
See?!

Rudeness incarnate!

Fantastic stuff.
DarkMagus
170 posts

May 10, 2006, 15:12
Close but no cigar.

n 1: (Scandanavian folklore) a supernatural creature (either a dwarf or a giant) that is supposed to live in caves or in the mountains 2: a partsong in which voices follow each other; one voice starts and others join in one after another until all are singing different parts of the song at the same time; "they enjoyed singing rounds" [syn: round] 3: a fisherman's lure that is used in trolling; "he used a spinner as his troll" 4: angling by drawing a baited line through the water [syn: trolling] v 1: circulate, move around 2: cause to move round and round; "The child trolled her hoop" 3: sing the parts of (a round) in succession 4: angle with a hook and line drawn through the water 5: sing loudly and without inhibition 6: praise or celebrate in song; "All tongues shall troll you" 7: speak or recite rapidly or in a rolling voice
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

May 10, 2006, 15:14
Dark Magus doth proclaim:

"Any rudeness on my part is due to frustration at apparent lack of comprehension."

OK, fair enough. So (assuming you know how to use a simple forum like this) we can all seee with ease how my title post did raise your ire to such a level that you considered me (pre-emptively) a 'zealot' and responded (by your own admission above) rudely.

For the record, I never mind being proved wrong and will gladly apologise if so proved. I will also gladly be shown where I was zealous aforethought.

SO in the spirit of honest enquiry, we shall look at my title post:

http://www.headheritage.co.uk/headtohead/u_know/topic/32192/#34

and compare it with your direct response (listed in the flat view under 'replies').

Now it should be a SIMPLE task, as my actual comments where not so long (the majority of my post was devoted to an actual Pell quote), to point out where I was displaying the 'lack of comprehension' to be afforded your rudeness.

Lastly, Dark Magus decides to call me a fool. Because I defended myself? Or because the title post of this thread is the work of a fool , er, me?

So, you decree that one of is a fool. It shouldn't be so for you hard to pick any-sized quote of mine to prove that I am:

1. A Zealot.
2. A fool.
3. Lacking comprehension
4. Deluded.

Otherwise it would appear that you are nothing but the cock crowing on it's own dung-heap. Surely it's fair to ask for evidence before I roll aver and wear those four labels.
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

May 10, 2006, 15:18
and various other typos.

Nonetheless I will hang around long enough to see if you have the honour to consider my last post, and prove your claims once and for all.
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

May 10, 2006, 15:18
Funny that, I was going to add 'how's life under the bridge?' at the end of my previous post, but thought that was unreasonably provocative. As it happens...
DarkMagus
170 posts

May 10, 2006, 20:37
Sorry, you cannot claim the prize retrospectively.
DarkMagus
170 posts

May 10, 2006, 20:38
All my comments were about your replies to my post. Lack of comprehension again, see.

Tightens reel further turn.
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index