U-Know! Forum »
Who here has a shred of decency?

45 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
67 Shelby Mustang
45 posts

Re: Who here has a shred of decency?
May 06, 2006, 10:02
i tried to click the petition, but , you know, there were too many personal questions and it's none of their fucking business. just take it as read that i want the same as yourself.

having said that, when you can walk amongst the stones of Avebury for nothing and watch your kids do rolly pollys into the earthworks and picnic inside the Las Vegas of stone circles, then find yourself queueing up in a car park only to be charged five fucking pounds to stand a hundred yards away from the 'henge' FUCKING SUCKS... i REPEAT... FUCKING SUCKS THE BIG ONE.

the bleeding monuments been standing for several thosand years it's Affasburgs little brother, so what the fuck are we going to do to affect its beauty.

i appreciate that human kind is sort of relentless, but for fucks sake to put one of the most important man made objects in history in a - if you like - fish bowl then as far as i'm concerned they can - the powers that be - GET FUCKED.

we should be signing a petition that states 'IT'S OURS AND WE WANT IT BACK'

if it collapses under the weight of love then hey' it's had a good innings, but they don't build 'em like they used to and we all know that that suckers going to be standing for another two thousand years.

were their people that policed ancient burial sites thousands of years ago that tried to stop the cave painters?

were they vandals?

life's progression, progression is life, so as far as i'm concerned when they give me back Stonehenge i'll give the bastards my backing.

blue skies
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index