Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Rolling Ronnie
Rolling Ronnie
1468 posts

Re: David Icke to apper on UK Terry Woga
Jan 25, 2006, 13:10
blaming everything on 'a small clique of elite jews'

Echoed again by Al-Hamza yesterday. Shit throwing in the hope that some of it sticks!
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

disclaimer??
Jan 25, 2006, 13:12
"Radio Islam is working to promote better relations between the West and the Muslim World. Radio Islam is against racism of all forms, against all kinds of discrimination of people based on their colour of skin, faith or ethnical bakground."

And they do that by completely filling their web-pages with anti-Jewish attacks.

Next, Radio Christ will teach us all how to be against racism by denouncing those filthy arabs.

Ooops.
Leonard
Leonard
359 posts

Re: Meanwhile
Jan 25, 2006, 13:13
Thanks for the link morfe. I think I can feel a missive forming, but it's a tricky one. The roman record of events says quite clearly and often that Jesus was in fact Jewish, but an anti-talmud Jew. However, of course, that information is easily crowbarred into, in order to support, the anti jewish line they're taking. Maybe it's not so good to give em the information.
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Jan 25, 2006, 13:18
"The roman record of events says quite clearly and often that Jesus was in fact Jewish"

This is in no way directed at you Leonard, but that statement just reminded me (myself) how intolerant I am of religious arguments of 'validity and lineage' etc.

I feel like crying out "I don't fucking care what the Romans said, or jesus or whether moses shagged allah up the nostril with another man's cow - how does it help US, as HUMANS, TODAY??!!" Huh?

You know what I mean?
Leonard
Leonard
359 posts

Jan 25, 2006, 13:22
IKWYM exactly morfe. And I concur on so many levels that I could wank on for hours as to why, while still maintaining my own spiritual beliefs.

However, the easiest way to undermine an argument is to prove that either their misrepresenting the text they are using to form their position, or that there are other texts that counter the foundation of their argument. yeah ?
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Jan 25, 2006, 13:28
"yeah ?"

In an ideal world, yeah! ;-)

I'm a great advocate of non-violent protest, and an even greater advocate of non-violent reason.
Rhiannon
5291 posts

Jan 25, 2006, 13:36
Here you are, a bit of practice at interpreting things however you like. I don't think it's quite random though. I think they've picked the fluffiest phrases that make the most sense though, which aren't just a shopping list or whatever else you find tucked away in the many books of the bible.
http://www.sandersweb.net/bible/verse.php
I'm sure there are equivalents for other major faiths. You can even do it with one of David Icke's books if you let it fall open randomly and prod your finger somewhere on the page. It's great. You don't have to think, just follow what it says. Like a big duvet for your brain.
Leonard
Leonard
359 posts

Jan 25, 2006, 13:53
I don't think they have, I got something from Galatians (where Paul attacks missionarys that aren't on message), then I got this “Let all the house of Israel therefore know for certain that God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified.” from Acts. None fluffy.

I tried to take the bibliomancy approach to 'mille plateau' once, which fits nicely with how the authors say the book should be approached. It wasn't much use though, had to read everything around the sentence (like, the whole chapter) in order to contextualise it fully. Then the words dribbled off the page and I went into an 'erm...!?!' fug for a day.
Rhiannon
5291 posts

Jan 25, 2006, 14:00
Pleased to hear they're not all fluffy. I just got the 'love thy neighbour' stuff. And silly you for trying to contextualise your quotes. You can do things without a conscience if you don't read round.

Anyway hold the front page - it seems that the Reptilian Agenda is being updated. Those damn lizards. Why don't they just stick to their plan. It's so inconsiderate.
http://www.davidicke.com/rep_notice.php
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Infinite Love
Jan 25, 2006, 14:13
Amazing. Thanks Rhiannon!

I know know that

"INFINITE LOVE IS THE ONLY TRUTH -
EVERYTHING ELSE IS ILLUSION"

But. but, So what are shops for then?

And why if you click on Ickes website link that says " +++ NEW +++
INCREASE THE PLEASURE OF LOVE"

do we get exhorted to purchase sexual lubricant??

Is old Icke-y saying that infinite lubricant is the only truth and everything else is an illusion?

Ok, I'm sold, I'm keen for infinite lovin' - thanks Rhiannon!
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ] This topic is locked

U-Know! Forum Index