This topic is locked

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Re: David Icke to apper on UK Terry Woga
Jan 25, 2006, 12:10
"I too would like to see Icke put on trial for his beliefs, preferably in the US."

But of course you would. But not because you are concerned about Ickes anti-Jew comments, or possible libelous claims, but because if he is found guilty of anything ten it will prove to you that there is a Cosnpiracy against the Truth.

I wonder if Icke was to claim that 'New-Agers' are in league with alien superminds against the Jews, whether our friend Mike would be so keen to support him.
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

bla bla bla
Jan 25, 2006, 12:11
and various other typos.

I waste words in the web of the deceivers AGAIN, apologies U-Know.
Leonard
Leonard
359 posts

Jan 25, 2006, 12:15
Nah, I'll leave it to the ADL and the other evil tools of ZOG to deal with him *sigh*

I'm not doing my hair though.

I suppose you want to see the trial in the US because they don't have any serious law or punishment fro hate speech, incitement etc. Which is also why he spends most of his time there. It's also why he's adopted the other issues of the extreme right such as anti-abortion, anti gun control etc, etc. Just other examples of playing to the far right crowd he's a spokesman for.

Hows it go again morfe, 'I did not speak out against' blah, blah. *sigh*. Pastor Martin Niemöller. I suppose the world would be better if we were all interminable fence sitters.

If Mr Icke and his followers become a serious threat, actually become a political party, instead of just tacitly supporting the neo-nazi movement you can fucking bet I'll be there to fight them. Until then however I'll continue to argue against him. Arguments work better than petitions seven.

Marking him down as just a lunatic and nothing to worry about is a bit fucking stupid. Similar things were said of another new age like hate speaker in germany in the 30's.

Sorry if you think I'm being a bit crass.
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Jan 25, 2006, 12:21
"Sorry if you think I'm being a bit crass."

Get DOWN Leonard!, WOoo!

No way. You certainly took my comment the wrong way. Yes I'm bored shitless with knocking back the jew-baiters, and also the right-wing anti-envirinmentalists, and also the pig-in-a-wig politician, and also the 'I Am From The Stars Sent To Save You's' etc etc etc.

This does not mean I'm complacent sir. Oh no. Just very fucking bored with Icke's nonsense and self-absorption.

If everyone was as equally bored as me, then there woul dbe no worry about Icke being the next Hitler ;-)

Whaddya want me to do? Shoot him? Claim I saved the world from the next holocaust?
Leonard
Leonard
359 posts

Jan 25, 2006, 12:24
lol. rRally sorry morfe, yep I got the wrong end of the stick, and I do know you better than that. sorry. Please except my apologies.

Seriously though, if you did shoot him you would be my hero for the rest of my life. I'd build statues in your name, and I'm not joking. :D
Leonard
Leonard
359 posts

Jan 25, 2006, 12:25
'accept' obviously, damn those deceivers.
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Jan 25, 2006, 12:51
Y'know, in his book "Them: Adventures with Extremists" (most of whom openly espouse the zionist conspiracy theory) Jon Ronson spend a lot of time defending Icke from protesteors that have him down as an anti-semite. He keeps explaining to them that it's not a shadowy anaslogy, but the really does believe in the six foot lizards.
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Jan 25, 2006, 12:52
Aarhg! This thread's screwing everone's tpying. It's a external thought waves...
Leonard
Leonard
359 posts

Jan 25, 2006, 13:00
Yep, I'm familiar with Jon Ronsons book, and saw his accompanying TV prog where he followed Icke around and spoke to the ADL etc. However, in Ickes pre Lizard books he is quite openly blaming everything on 'a small clique of elite jews'. He also quite openly saysy, basically, that the holocaust was a lie, even in his post lizard books. I thought Jon Ronson didn't research his subject too well tbh and let him off the hook.
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Meanwhile
Jan 25, 2006, 13:06
http://www.radioislam.org/judaism/satank3.htm

Nazism doesn't die, it just marches on with different coloured flags.
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] This topic is locked

U-Know! Forum Index