Take that, Tony...

12 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Re: Take that, Tony...
Nov 10, 2005, 00:41
Fhey keep rolling out that "it took fourteen days to gather evidence after July 7!!!!!!"

Now, there's two very important words in that. First "evidence". I know I'm on the lower range of the average age round here (just), but I semeber what the SUS laws did. Secondly, "AFTER". Turns out the one person the police had a hand on that actually did have anything to do with the London bombings (who legged it to Spain) wsa released TWO days after being detained. Well, fuck me, letting him out an extra 76 days EARLY would've made all the difference.

Blair said (in the speech before loosing) that the police were responsible for the security of this country. Really? So whose job is enforcing the law? And, whay are we paying for all those extra security services? Who told us Iraq was a clear and present danger?

Training again tomorrow, but when I get back to the office on Friday, I will be checking how my MP voted on this. If she went against the Gov't I will send her congrats (it's about time, christ she's useless). If not, I won't be surprised and another abusive email form me won't make any differnece.

U-Know! Forum Index