This topic is locked

Pages: 17 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Re: In praise of the obvious
Aug 26, 2005, 23:48
It's just between you and your conscience Mike.

I know full well that nurses, teachers, doctors and carers that I have worked with do not do what they do to achieve results in the eyes of unbelievers, they do it because they care, and they can make a difference. Big difference.

If you are (as you state) sitting on some incredible healing power, then think not what it can do for your ego in the eyes of your forum buddies, but what it could do for someone who is going to die.

Your choice I know. But please don't waste your time trying to prove to me and others that my life is a farce engineered by giant lizardoids, when you could be literally saving kids lives. Of course, you would have to choose between saving lives in relative obscurity, or prancing around on a message board claiming that you *could*, whilst not actually doing what you claim to be capable of.

Please hury up because you cliam that the end of the wold is only 7 years away (wOOOoooO theee number 7) and you either choose to tell the kiddies that they are all going to die before they grow up, or go and save some of their lives, and hope that you are wrong about armageddon.

Tough call.
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Aug 26, 2005, 23:49
cliam, wold? Egads I type too fast for my brain. Apologies.
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Aug 26, 2005, 23:50
so I'm a lizard too? I thought you said you were a lizard? And we were ford fiestas?

C'mon man.
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Aug 27, 2005, 11:45
<You cleary haven't understood my message then!>

Ok, you make this so difficult. Let's have some yes/no answers then I may not seem to be so ignorant infuture. You do tend to couch your replies in puzzling avoidance tactics though.

So:.

1. Are you a lizard?

2. What will happen in 2012.

3. Why are you sitting at yr monitor when you could be out a-healing?
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Aug 27, 2005, 11:46
ok that was bad of me. Yes no answers don't work. But the above are simple questions, no?
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Aug 27, 2005, 12:44
”So you have a voice in your head too do you? Are you fucking mental as well?”

Maybe. Ok Mike, I never called you ‘fucking mental’. Please.

The internal monologue/dialogue that most of us experience is perfectly normal. You may think I accused you of hallucinating? The auditory hallucinations that accompany psychosis are importantly different, in that they can indicate a potentially dangerous medical condition. Such people may experience Anosognosia (unable to detect that their outlandish experiences and beliefs are in any way unusual) – however, I don’t find it very useful to put people in brackets and label them as suffering psychosis.

We all view the world slightly differently, and sometimes radically so, without being a danger to others.

When someone says to me that I am being controlled by lizards, I may be forgiven for saying that they are ‘a bit unhinged’ and operating beyond their normal 'internal dialogue' level. Just as they/you may think the same of me if I was to start dressing in diapers and proclaiming that earthworms were controlling the government at council level and we should all stop using weed killer because the worms were getting their own back by pretending to be primary school teachers.

My mentioning your ego is valid. Someone who claims to be without ego, would (if it were true) be spared any of the conflict or desire to prove anything that they may experience - because *without* the ego in play, one would not have any gauge or pain with regard to others. It is from the ego that comes empathy, jealousy, rage with others, love of others etc, etc. Without it, one becomes autistic, profoundly so, with no sense of self or others. The profoundly ego-less individual has no concept of ‘you’. I have experienced this in my work, and it is excessively challenging. In short, if you were without your ego, you would not respond to a request by others for proof, the concept would not be calculable by you.

I don’t know if, or what degree of your intention is ‘fake’ - I do not know you. That you make false claims is certainly in question, but your believing these claims to be true would mean that you, personally, are not ‘falsifying.’ You do see the difference?

”I've not told anyone they're gonna die in 2012 Morfe! Not here, at the Portal or on my own site. I think you're confusing me with someone else.”

Then please accept my apologies. Please tell me what will happen in 2012. And how you come to have the power of prophesy?
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Aug 27, 2005, 14:29
"1. Yes, I am reptillian"

Oooh, so many questions!

Does that mean you are cold-blooded and need to bask?

What is your homeostatic situation?

Do you feel an affinity with other reptiles?

Do you have a cloaca and ventral spurs? ( I understand if you don't answer this owing to modesty, and apologies if it is considered ruse in the reptile world)

Can you tell me whether reptiles have emotions?

Do you have a Jacobson's organ?

What do you call us humans in your language? And does the word have an ancestral/etymological root?

Thanks in advance for your response.
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Aug 27, 2005, 20:57
Bah, you said 'take your' pick. And I asked you some questions about your lizardness. No answers.

Were they unfair questions? You seem to be going sideways again!

Utterly lost,

morfe.
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Aug 27, 2005, 22:04
"Not at all Morph."

It's 'morfe'

"I was interested in your earlier comments on psychosis and want to give you the opportunity to know me fully."

Cyberspace never gives the opportunity to know anyone 'fully' Mike, it's one place where we all wear some level of 'mask'. Even living with someone for many years, you never get know them fully. But I appreciate your concerns.

"I'll answer your reptile queries for sure but, there's better stuff to analize and I'd appreciate you taking a look. I'm hoping you're a shrink to be honest. What a blast!"

I'm not a shrink Mike. I have spent many years teaching young people with learning disabilities, but I haven't studied psychology at any level that could be considered professional. I was an amateur herpetologist in my youth, and the natural sciences interest me enormously, hence my keen interest in your reptilian nature.

"What is with people? I offer to tell all and perform experiments for scientists. Who is being evasive here?
Cut the games. Do you want to know or not?"

You've lost me again Mike. I addressed your statement directly, and chose one of your answers, as you prompted me to do. Obfuscation is a refuge. I'll wait for your answers regarding my reptile questions before I respond, if you don't mind.

morfe.
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Aug 28, 2005, 11:05
c'mon man??
Pages: 17 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 | Next ] This topic is locked

U-Know! Forum Index