Register
U-Know! Forum »
suffering with the sweats!

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
cody
22 posts

Re: suffering with the sweats!
Jul 25, 2001, 02:17
You're right on. It sucks too. Everyone is out to get paid. Sad but true.
fitzcoraldo
fitzcoraldo
2709 posts

Jul 25, 2001, 10:35
After reading your posting, i slipped back off my chair landing on my ever present cat causing it extreme anxiety.
My people will be contacting your people to file a claim for malicious extremitude leading to an acute feline post traumatic anxiety psychosis this will persued into perpetuity until the party of the first part recieves the due remuneration as laid out in the sliding shyster scale of compensatory mechanisms as set down by the federal feline procuratory authority.................ARGHHHHHHHHH
fitzcoraldo
fitzcoraldo
2709 posts

Jul 26, 2001, 00:14
you bring your people, but be prepared..counter defamation plus in tying this reply i may have strained my thumb because i was so...........ARGHHHHHHHHHH
fitzcoraldo
fitzcoraldo
2709 posts

Jul 26, 2001, 00:21
AS U MaY Av NOtIsED DuRIN mY lasT too RePlYs i HAVe lOST ANY GRaMmAR i maY hAvE pOsEssED AN AM SLOWLy bEcummin cHaRlIe sO i WANT sOmE COMPO AnD My lAY-ERS AN THE WIG sAY i'M goiN TO SCoRE BIg-tImE U lOSER
Queen of Weeee
11 posts

Jul 26, 2001, 12:05
hEee'S GonNNa gEt YooUu DoOod!
fitzcoraldo
fitzcoraldo
2709 posts

Jul 26, 2001, 23:08
AdD ThREAtenIng BEhAvIoUr TO ThE LisT m'LUD
Leppo Joove
33 posts

Jul 27, 2001, 12:26
Mind you, you've got to admit that anyone who screws money out of MacDonalds is cool on principle. It's just a shame that she won, whilst Philip Morris and Helen Steel didn't. It's a topsy-turvy world, alright. I blame the Internet, myself.
U-Know! Forum Index