USA says 'Thanks Tony...'
Mar 14, 2005, 23:08
I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

http://www.thankyoutony.com/
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: USA says 'Thanks Tony...'
Mar 14, 2005, 23:37
Why did you have to display such ugly garbage like this? Disgusting!
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Mar 15, 2005, 02:17
Why not send him a message of support.

I have. In fact I've asked him to help invade Iran, Syria and North Korea too.

You know it makes sense.
firingbullets
1 posts

Mar 15, 2005, 02:39
yeah i did too. i thanked him for upholding his wonder ful christian principals such as usuing depleted uranium, cluster bombs and updated napalm on civillian populations for the sake to global economic domination that will lead to enviromental destruction...for gearge B! not sure if he is gonna get it or not. i live in the states.they think we all live in C18th mansions
dizzyfarie
152 posts

Mar 17, 2005, 21:56
i must join you two there- i dont reckon he'll ever see our messages but i bet somebody will be offended! fingers crossed, kids! i've shown three people that link and each reaction was *gasp* 'fuck...'. as a student of geography and history i cannot begin to convey the pandoras box of 'cause, effects, management...' that has opened but im going to spend an hour or so in the bath with thoughts racing!

xXx
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Apr 29, 2005, 03:05
I just revisited this site, and noticed something...

There are two bits, one a thank you Tony, and one a petition to get him awarded with some kind of medal.

Surely, if you thought Blair was a good thing, you'd both say thank you and add your name to the petition?

But 71523 people have signed the thank you thing, while just 8390 signed the medal petition, which would suggest that well over half of those signing were less than enthusiastic...

The "Thank you's" are bundled together and sent to Downing Street once a week. I wonder if they are edited?
postyesterdayman
postyesterdayman
931 posts

May 12, 2005, 01:33
I had a comment to make, but it probably would get me put on a list. Blair and Bush, what are we sane people to do?
U-Know! Forum Index