Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Holy McGrail
Holy McGrail
1257 posts

Re: earthlights at dawn
Jul 21, 2001, 18:09
Really?
This is interesting (and it should be in the TMA section, but never mind) - I read Paul Devereux's "Places Of Power" last year which talks about a lot of Earthlight phenomenons in and around Derbyshire. Balls of light travelling along Froggatt Edge etc. Devereux reckons it's all about Radon emmissions from fault lines, which is quite interesting, and says that a quite a few sites even now have slightly above-average Radon levels ... in times before these of course those Radon levels would be much, much higher and possibly caused a heightened state of awareness in the visitor(s).

Tripping out on Radon with the S.E.C Shamanic Flight Division... Nice one.
Will have to check out some early mornings at Arbor Low when I get my ass back to Derbyshire.
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Jul 21, 2001, 20:49
Uh?? WhaT U 2 oN AbOuT.???
.CAuse last year I saw BIG greEn fire ball in the sky...just shot past then faded out.<true>
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Jul 22, 2001, 00:16
er'mm ...wha? tiz it theee northan lights u r a talken about?
caergog
393 posts

Jul 22, 2001, 00:41
or the arory bolly alice (spelt completely wrong) do you get it further south? maybe we were spoilt when we lived up north charlie!!
love caroline xxx
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Jul 22, 2001, 12:40
Hi H Mc G,

I have it on bombproof authority (whatever that is, it's Wychburyman in my book) thet there are dd lights in the Elan/Hafren areas of Wales.

W'man?

I have seen flashes on clear nights that are close to the ground (in the trees) and had a 'buzzing' feeling in the atmosphere (notably Cannock Chase , a very odd place).

Worth investigating methinks!

Radon? Does that clean your pants and leave them whiter than shite? heee!
Queen of Weeee
11 posts

Jul 25, 2001, 07:42
I've had that windy thing! (pphhtt!!! No, I didn't mean my pants!)
Myself and King of Wee went to Alderley Edge at night a couple of years ago, and when we tried to go to the edge, we would walk past a particular point where all of a sudden, a huge rush of breeze would start, and disturb everything around. As soon as we took a step back, it would stop. It happened every time as we stepped forwards and backwards, so we legged it, like big scared girls.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Re: tealights at night
Jul 25, 2001, 23:51
Foolish Mortal.
QoW is a free spirit of Weeee! Not for you in your saggy pants to make such rash judgments and aspousals upon!
I? I have torn tears from angels and splintered the horns of demons.
You better think about the future.
Queen of Weeee
11 posts

Re: tealights at night
Jul 26, 2001, 08:11
Ha ha! That's shown you!
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index