Jul 25, 2001, 12:46
*iSh~mA~hOcHhh* = *GiRLs*DrInK*aRsE*fEcK*
bLiNg*bLiNg*
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Re: eGg~sIsS~10eNcE! BLInG*
Jul 25, 2001, 13:07
eXiStEnCe...REgardless of the state of our infinite eternal selves ...*EXISTENCE*...AND OUR POWER..
....2 BE AWARE that we Just r * & we jusT Is* No 1 kNoWs Y?
This is wot is SuPeRnaTuRaL...AnD SpOoKyFiEd ~ ExIsTeNCe*...
OuR ExiStEnTuAl pOwErS tOrMeNt uS FoR a ReAsOn 4 aLL tHiS??
*ThEe BuIsNess~oF~IsNesS*
R* We*.
yee chArlie* <No dRuGs~nEeDeD>
< bIgGeR~gRiN>
caergog
393 posts

Re: do we all speak tke same language?
Jul 25, 2001, 18:37
fery ddoughtfful mais quelle est cette tu ma dit?

Doo doo doo, doo doo doo, doo doo doo.............
caergog
393 posts

Jul 25, 2001, 18:46
cheers charlie,
mypersonnal view is that it is a capability that we all have but don't use very often nowadays due to translators , learning other peoples language etc. A lot also is probably understanding sometimes people of the same language do not understand each other I don't mean verbally they are just on different levels. I.e often i'll tell ajoke and some will be amused others will not that is a simple example but ihope you get the drift
love carolinexxx
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Jul 25, 2001, 21:29
DA'Da'dA...dA!
caergog
393 posts

Jul 26, 2001, 00:24
dee dee dee dee!

:-) hee hee
fitzcoraldo
fitzcoraldo
2709 posts

Jul 26, 2001, 01:19
the business of isness is cool as fuck.
stray
stray
2057 posts

Jul 26, 2001, 11:06
I am a dark 'IS'. Go rent the feature cartoon The Maxx to see my other 'IS' compadres.

Anyway, charlie ? as noone seems to be reading the noiseweb here's an FYI. I have to cancel that there jam session we woz planning. Soz.

And my twopence for this thread is we're not just IS. We're a whole heap more than that. IS is our output, not our being. Seen ? If 0=10 then it can't be that we're just IS. However 10 is IS. IS being what we do, not what we are, or how we came to be.

I is off to sniff some more of that Ajaz below the sink. The acoustics of life are so much better there.
caergog
393 posts

Re: ThEe SuPeRNaTuRaL sPoOkYnEss
Jul 28, 2001, 00:25
I had a similar experience when i was a student about 1987. We contacted this bloke who said he used to live in my room and had been a lecturer on the korean war at glasgow university ( we were in glasgow at the time) he said he died of lung cancer in falmouth and was called andrew his last name i can't remember. Anyway he said that i would work in cell biology and that i would have a baby that would die then he refused to communicate with me further. We thought that our flat mates were pissing about but they denied this and also the baby bit was a bit nasty for them. We smashed the glass as apparently it frees the spirit or something next morning my radio woke me and the first word i heard was falmouth so i felt a bit spooked!!
One of our flat mates said she was going to check up his exsistance at the university as she was in history but we were not convinced she ever did.
I ended up working in genetics which is related to cell biology but have never lost or had a baby.So if this was a genuine connection i hope it was a metaphor.
Anyway i had forgotten all about that I couldn't stay in my room for a while after the radio incident although it was most likely coincidence it scared the shit out of me!!

love carolinexx
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index