Ya bunch o' cunts
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/4289915.stm
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

Re: God bless you
Feb 23, 2005, 12:42
Fuck 'em.

Complete waste of space and natural resources.

I hope the cast & crew give the dosh to another cancer charity. Maybe if they did it anonymously, without publicity...
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Feb 23, 2005, 12:48
I, for one, hope that each and every member of Christian Voice has to sit by and watch a very close loved one die a slow and painful death from cancer. Where'll your god be then?
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

Feb 23, 2005, 13:25
"He admitted his group threatened to protest outside the cancer charities' offices had they accepted the donation."

It seems a bit of swearing and blasphemy is bad but extortion's cool in the Christian world. Will this kind of threat be illegal when protesting outside laboratories and their suppliers etc becomes illegal? Surely it's the same thing - causing economic damage through protest.

That's for another thread though!!
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

Feb 23, 2005, 13:26
Nah. If that happens, it will all be part of the great plan. Victim of evil, martyr, etc.

(I hope so too. Or rather, I don't hope someone contracts cancer and dies, but that a christian voicer has to look hard at his/her beliefs.)
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

"Parents Beware:"
Feb 23, 2005, 14:17
"'Shrek 2' Features Transgenderism And Crossdressing Themes

Summary: The DreamWorks' animated film, "Shrek 2," is billed as harmless entertainment but contains subtle sexual messages.

Parents who are thinking about taking their children to see "Shrek 2," may wish to consider the following: The movie features a male-to-female transgender (in transition) as an evil bartender. The character has five o'clock shadow, wears a dress and has female breasts. It is clear that he is a she-male. His voice is that of talk show host Larry King.

During a dance scene at the end of the movie, this transgendered man expresses sexual desire for Prince Charming, jumps on him, and both tumble to the floor.

In another scene in the movie, Shrek and Donkey need to be rescued from a dungeon where they are chained against the wall. The rescue is conducted by Pinocchio who is asked to lie so his nose will grow long enough for one of the smaller cartoon characters to use it as a bridge to reach Shrek and Donkey. Donkey encourages him to lie about something and suggests he lie about wearing women's underwear. When he denies wearing women's underwear, his nose begins to grow.

An earlier scene in the movie features a wolf dressed in grandma's clothing and reading a book when Prince Charming encounters him. Later, one of the characters refers to the wolf's gender confusion.

TVC's report, "A Gender Identity Disorder Goes Mainstream," explains the transgender agenda and the effort to deconstruct the biological reality of male and female. DreamWorks is helping in this effort by promoting cross dressing and transgenderism in this animated film."
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

Re: "Parents Beware:"
Feb 23, 2005, 14:26
You begin to run out of responses, don't you? Which, of course, is part of the danger.
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

Feb 23, 2005, 15:04
"Oh fuck off" is fairly all purpose and requires minimum effort to maintain
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

Feb 23, 2005, 15:11
Perhaps you're not the best person to admit this to, but I want to go beyond "Fuck Off" and go round there and hit them with a big stick. Probably with nails in it.

Except that would be part of the great plan too, I suppose.
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Feb 23, 2005, 15:21
"It is clear that he is a she-male. His voice is that of talk show host Larry King."

Or Johnathan Ross if you own the UK version of Shrek 2!!

BOYCOTT Radio 2... tut...

It's just soooooooo stoopid, but the stupid thing is, is that people actually believe this twaddle and that's what is frightening. I found that article (AQK) when I was looking for something else on Shrek 2 (I'm a weeeee bit of a fan) and just found it awful.... the belief systems of some people just can't be believed.

ANYWAY, the wolf always dressed up as grandma after he'd eaten her!! Tut.. maybe Hans Chritian Anderson or whoever wrote it (Brothers Grim - can't flippin remember, ladybird book anyway) have a lot to answer for!!!
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index