Register
U-Know! Forum »
Christmas Present

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
YerArseInParsley
365 posts

Christmas Present
Dec 24, 2004, 00:57
If you are looking for a Christmas present then I have an idea and though I'm loathed to post again I feel I should now.

I'm not giving some folk Christmas presents this year. I'm buying a carton of QuickClot and sending it to Iraq for them, labelling it with their names.
QuickClot is a trademarked, copyrighted corporate brand I guess but it also saves lives, its standard issue for US soldiers. Good people still go to Iraq all the time, and are willing to carry medical supplies to those who need them most.

This site sells it for $32 http://www.goldenbough.co.uk/q.k/2012-454 . If you can find it cheaper please post it here.
If you want to send a pack or two contact Voices in The Wilderness ( http://www.vitw.org ) or some other group that knows who is travelling to Iraq when, buy it yourself and mail it to them. If any of you know me and trust me then you could send me the cash and I'll do it for you, I know someone going there soon.

love and hate,
Trish
Trish
285 posts

Re: Christmas Present
Dec 24, 2004, 10:34
bloody hell - hello!!!!!

glad you are still alive...!
t
xx
Mystery Shopper
19 posts

Dec 24, 2004, 11:11
Hello stranger.
You've been missed by some.
The last rumour was that you were languishing in a Greek jail.
Hope all's well.
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Dec 24, 2004, 11:18
Fantastic idea sweetheart!!

I brought chickens from Oxfam instead of cards, am sponsoring my my brother to jump out of a plane for Amnesty. Have had trees planted and have adopted animals for friends this year!

Fantastic idea!!

Keep posting.

Nat xxx
Lawrence
9547 posts

Dec 25, 2004, 16:01
I think I had to get most people in my family gift certificates this year. Well I'm glad it's over...
joudicaa
joudicaa
325 posts

Dec 25, 2004, 20:19
hello arsey, glad to know thas still alive mate.
U-Know! Forum Index