U-Know! Forum »
-veity

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
AgentOrange
AgentOrange
221 posts

-veity
Jun 13, 2001, 10:41
lordy, what is it with all the negative winging on this site at the moment. am i getting worked up about nothing or am i right in thinking there are a few elements that will winge and complain about EVERYTHING?

im probably making myself very unpopular...
RiotGibbon
1527 posts

Re: -veity
Jun 13, 2001, 12:24
bloody Agent Orange

so, is complaing about complaining actually complaining, or what?

played your brothers CD again last night --- still good

but I haven't told him that

and the Moon Cat has won a special GuilFIN prize CD, but doesn't know yet - wonder if he reads this board ...

RG
AgentOrange
AgentOrange
221 posts

Jun 13, 2001, 14:01
You're right of course, I have been holding on to that particular winge for some weeks but just had to let rip this morning. feel better now.

hope he sends me the cd too, ive given him my address and everything! even told him my name and relation to him, doyou think hell remember?

can i win a guilfin prize please?

cheers
Izz
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Jun 13, 2001, 14:04
Methinks it's the combination of election and lunar inspired lunacy. Always the same, every full moon there's folks creating, in all senses of the word!

Owooooooooo!
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

Jun 13, 2001, 15:03
Well, of course, it wasn't like this in the old days.

Back then we used to leave HH for stuff about Copey, and all this chest-beating pontification palaver went on over in the U-Know section.

I think the site still has a U-Know Head To Head section somewhere, under a load of dust.......
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Jun 13, 2001, 18:55
Perhaps there could be a new heading dedicated to japes and capers, and nekkid dancing and strange curly twisty things that make one smile!

Anyway, sometimes its good to have a rant about "deep sheeet".

Oh and RG, I do read this section and have also got your email about winning a lush prize. TY very much!
I have sent a reply and will now sit under my letter box til it bonks on my head! Huzzah!
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Re: ...but is it me?
Jun 13, 2001, 19:02
Crivvens RG, I just noticed there's another Mooncat (one word) that has posted in Guilfin, so I might not be the winner. If its re: AMT at The Star n Garter in Manc, then its me! Wheee
If not, its not, boooo!
Paws crossed.
RiotGibbon
1527 posts

Mooncats 'r' us
Jun 14, 2001, 09:15
you wait ages for one, then 2 come along at once ...

yes, there *is* another ---- where you are a purplesexcat, he is a *yellow* one - he was carrying a small inflatable one around with him on MayDay

To make things more confusing, he also calls himself Dan - on our email list, there is also another Dan and a Kat

mad, innit!

got you "Mr Night and Mr Day" cd in my paw now --- should be getting tomorrow/Saturday ...

well done Moon Cat!

RG
Lord Lucan
Lord Lucan
2702 posts

Jun 14, 2001, 11:36
I think the words of a certain schizo individual on this site aren’t exactly spreading positivity ‘round these parts. Whineing does seem to have calmed down as people have learnt not to rise to bait. There are still lots of positive vibes, though; just search them out. You know the people who beam them.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Re: Moon Cats 'r' us
Jun 14, 2001, 20:28
Thanx Mr. Gibbon :^)

ps as regards t'other 'mooncat'

(Odd french-scots accent): There can be only one!
U-Know! Forum Index