U-Know! Forum »
Every Loser Wins

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Every Loser Wins
Oct 14, 2004, 07:36
>>US President George W Bush and John Kerry have clashed over security, taxes and health care in a crucial third and final televised debate

Jesus. I listened to about the first four questions on that last night. It had me longing for the quality debate of Howard and Blair at PMQ's.We're just amatures at the (unbelieveably) petty back-biting stuff.
Cleira
Cleira
269 posts

Re: Every Loser Wins
Oct 14, 2004, 09:39
But more people will watch that than PMQ?
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Oct 14, 2004, 09:55
Well, there are considerably more people in the US.
Cleira
Cleira
269 posts

Oct 14, 2004, 10:19
True.
I hear that less than half of them are expected to vote.
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Oct 14, 2004, 11:22
That'll be the ones with passports, then.
Lugia
970 posts

Oct 14, 2004, 16:49
It got more interesting as it went along, though. Dubya got more stumbly and goofy, Kerry got more on point.

Were you around long enough to see Dubya foaming at the mouth, btw? A few times, there were foamy bits of spittle clearly visible in the corners of his mouth. Plus he kept drinking water like a fiend, grinning weirdly, and a few answers trailed off into nonsense. Several people over on Salon.com suspect that he'd been dosed by his handlers with some sort of mood-leveller, and that it had backfired somewhat; the 'symptoms' would tend to be consistent with that.
Rhiannon
5291 posts

Oct 14, 2004, 16:58
It can't be rabies anyway. The foaming at the mouth sounded suspicious, but you get hydrophobic with rabies, don't you? I expect you rant in an incoherent manner though.
Lugia
970 posts

Oct 14, 2004, 17:40
And it happens with Xanax, too...a little drug that some others members of the Bush family have more than a passing familiarity with...
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

Oct 15, 2004, 10:38
God I hope he gets his comeupance! Wanker
U-Know! Forum Index