Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

Clarkson
Dec 10, 2003, 15:40
Nothing new really, but from today's Metro:

"...cars are a symbol of our release, our freedom, so enjoy them. Stop twittering on about the damage they do to the environment, and speed limits."

Idiot.
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Re: Clarkson
Dec 10, 2003, 15:48
Tut he don't half make me cross sometimes!!

I am a car owner, I do love the freedom it gives me, it is however as environmental friendly a car as I could possible get, it's completely recyclable when it comes to the end of it's life it will be completely taken apart and what can't be reused can infact be recycled into other things. Whilst it still uses unleaded it was the best I could get. It's made from recycled plastic with an aluminium chassi. Has a restricted speed limit of 80mph. Has no fancy Air Con it has windows! Is a two seater and it's the cutest little thing in the whole world..... (I drive a SMART car for anyone who doesn't know)..... I love my car.

Natx
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

Dec 10, 2003, 16:02
JC summed up the environment/car use confusion as well as anyone on Autogeddon. I'm not knocking car owners for the sake of it and certainly not you, Nat.

It's Clarkson. The environmental and speed issues attached to 21st century motoring are hugely important. Clarkson has a fantastically high profile and he either

confirms the thoughts of those who think that environment and speed issues are unimportant

or

makes those too stupid to have even considred the issues not give them a second thought.

Clarkson takes so much enjoyment from playing devil's advocate and then says it's partly ironic anyway. He wants to be the centre of attention and wants reactions from people, but will take no responsibility for anything he says.

How would he react to the attention of being smacked in his smug face? Someone will do it one day.

As I said, idiot.
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Dec 10, 2003, 16:06
I know you're not having a moan at me hun, I'd turn you into a frog if you did!! xx

I just like talking about my SMART Car, never know may persuade someone else to buy one!! ;op

Clarkson is an idiot!

Nat x
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Dec 10, 2003, 16:35
Jeremy Clarkson is exemplary.
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Dec 10, 2003, 16:39
Exemplary what??!!!! :op <rrrassssppppppp>
Kozmik_Ken
Kozmik_Ken
829 posts

Let it be me...
Dec 10, 2003, 16:48
>How would he react to the attention of being smacked in his smug face? Someone will do it one >day.

Oh please, please, please let me be the one to punch him... bring him to me and I will do it... n' I'll do it for charity too... shave my head for sponsorship n' headbut him. I'd never tire of hitting him... please.
MonkeyBoy
1008 posts

Dec 10, 2003, 17:17
The trouble is Clarkson loves being a notorious shit talking Idiot & no amount of people getting annoyed is gonna stop him. Looks like I need to get access to a gun to stop that &*@T.
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

naughty me
Dec 10, 2003, 17:39
exemplary (adj.)

4.Serving as a warning; admonitory.

He's a model for how not to be.

Apart from his shuffling tight-jeaned, bouffant-barnetted (not quite the afro you wanted Jez?) middle-aged faux nonchalance, there's also the fact that he is a slave to TV and petrol, and an intolerable bore.

Now let that be an example young lady ;-)
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

ooops
Dec 10, 2003, 17:40
Sorry Ken, wrong post!

Can I watch? I'll be discreet ;-)
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index