Toni Torino
2299 posts

Ah, the Good Ol' Vatican again......
Oct 09, 2003, 11:47
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3176982.stm
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

Re: Ah, the Good Ol' Vatican again......
Oct 09, 2003, 11:54
I know there are some Catholics who are good people (and maybe even some priests too), but Catholicism disgusts me. Fuck the Pope. Bastard.
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Oct 09, 2003, 11:59
For fuck sake.. makes me wonder why I bother doing my job most of the time.. shit.. if the Catholic friggin vatican is right, what do we as a Charity know hey.. whats the point... I don't know why I bloody well bother...

Here endeth todays rant..
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Oct 09, 2003, 12:02
You dole out johnnies then, Nat?
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Oct 09, 2003, 12:05
;op <rrrrasssssssssssssppppppppppppppppp>

Well sort of yes I suppose I do!! :o) I work for a Homeless Charity and part of our job aswell as housing is to advise on sexual health matters. We have residents who are HIV positive, also prostitutes and drug addicts!! Makes me soooo bloody cross when idiots like the vatican say stuff like this...

I also do Charity work for Cruisaid for Africa!! There we go. Saint Nat eh!
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Oct 09, 2003, 12:24
many many years ago, when i was going to church for some reason i cannot now fathom, the priests sermon was on aids & condoms. he had to read out a epistle from the pope about a good catholics response. we were told it was acceptable to wear condoms - but only if we put tiny holes into them! just a couple of pin pricks!

the bloke looked and sounded incredibly embarassed, but i could never work out if that was because he knew what he was saying was utter bollocks, or he was just embarassed about having to mention sex at all
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Oct 09, 2003, 12:29
It's just awful. Makes me so sad...

Thou the thought of you going to Church has put a smile on my face tee heee... :o) I bet you were in Confession for bloody hours!!
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Oct 09, 2003, 12:46
please! i was a good ickle boy!
Nat
Nat
1905 posts

Oct 09, 2003, 12:51
lol yeah right... don't make me laugh almost had tea come out my nose then.. !! :op xx
Lawrence
9547 posts

Oct 09, 2003, 12:59
I know how you feel, since I grew up Catholic. Anyways, if Augusto Pinochet is supposed to be the model Catholic, fuck 'em!
Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index