Ooh, I hope he gets in!

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

Ooh, I hope he gets in!
Oct 09, 2003, 11:44
I know it's only a small skidmark in a massive heap of shite (and predictable), but this is from yesterdays Metro:

"Tories yesterday joined in giving three cheers for Tony Martin...The standing ovation...was led by IT consultant Tim Metcalfe, who hopes to become an MP...he called for the return of hanging...He also called for the return of capital punishment and harsher prison conditions"

Always good to be reminded that the enemy remains true to its colours.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Re: Ooh, I hope he gets in!
Oct 09, 2003, 13:06
Frankly, I think it's the bastards in the Chilean armed forces and other people responsible for enforcing cruelty in the name of unjust cruelty and greed who should be executed!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Oct 09, 2003, 13:07
Used "cruelty" twice --oops!
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

And Oliver Letwin
Oct 10, 2003, 12:32
Cheeky beggar!
Joanna
Joanna
658 posts

Oct 10, 2003, 12:53
He's speaking at the Cambridge Debating Soc in November...
cancer boy
cancer boy
977 posts

Oct 10, 2003, 14:16
Tony Martin's actually pledged his support to the UK Independence Party which is a bit of a shit for all those tory mps who fought so hard to get the lovable murderer released.
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

Oct 10, 2003, 14:22
The UK Independence Party. Another lovable bunch.
MonkeyBoy
1008 posts

Oct 10, 2003, 22:59
What ever happened to the Refferendum Party, I could never see the point of them as they were all anti euro tories, why not just vote Tory?
cancer boy
cancer boy
977 posts

Oct 11, 2003, 15:28
These fringe parties attract the real mentalists though for whom the tories just aren't tory enough -e.g. remember Norris Mcwhirter on Record Breakers? No doubt his presidency of the "Freedom Association" has some bearing on why he doesn't grace our screens any more. If only they'd given him a proper send off like Hughie Green.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Oct 11, 2003, 17:23
It's disgusting how right-wingers play around with the word "freedom" when they obviously don't believe in it.
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index